This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tony Edwards

Before and After Pictures, Please Help
« on: June 26, 2012, 02:06:08 pm »

I am in the process of designing my own website and am looking for some before and after pictures, windows, roofs, connys, fascia etc.

Any decent before and after pictures would be really appreciated if sent to my email: Not sure if I am allowed to put my email on here, if not its on my profile. Any other relevant pictures for my site will also be appreciated. No readers wives !

images121@live.co.uk

Thanks in advance

Tony

Tony Edwards

Re: Before and After Pictures, Please Help
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 04:19:08 pm »

Anyone ?

Tony Edwards

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 06:18:55 pm »

Oh well never mind !

clean

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 07:52:10 pm »
Best take pics of YOUR own work that YOU have actually done or it`s false advertising trying to pass other peoples work off as your own

Tony Edwards

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 08:08:50 pm »

Valid point, though looking at some websites look like they all cleaned the same house and conservatory !!

Perfect Windows

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 08:17:19 pm »
Your own are the best.  Like you, I've noticed the same green conservatory roof time after time after time.  It may even have featured in my first leaflet. 

Use a decent camera and take your pics on sunny days before about 10:30am or after about 3:30 pm - the light's much more forgiving then.  Take loads of them and pick the best ones.  For before and after pics, get close.  Take someone with you to get a few showing you working - it looks much more honest and interesting.  Customers aren't daft, so putting on a decent pic of you will resonate more than a clearly stock picture.

Vin

Tony Edwards

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 08:33:51 pm »

Thanks again for your advice Vin.

I have decent a Canon so I will do that. Yes that conservatory has been cleaned so many times !!

C-Thru.

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 08:35:27 pm »
Your own are always the best as everyone has said before, I did my own and made it into a video for my website
Bit of work but well worth it

here's a link, let me know what you think.....

http://www.cthruwindows.co.uk/2.html

Goochie.

Tony Edwards

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 08:40:08 pm »

Goochie

Good video. What program did you use to make it.

cheers

Tony

C-Thru.

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 08:50:34 pm »
Hi Tony thanks mate glad you like it, has brought in a bit of work so far.
I think I used 'windows live movie maker' was already on PC so just went with that.
takes a bit of time to understand how to get results but once you get your head round it. it becomes quite easy.
Could probably put one together now within an hour. Mine took two evenings messing around, but hey, practise make perfect eh? Well decent enough in my case, lol

Cheers mate
Goochie.

P.S. have a look on you Tube for Tutorial video's, must be something on there.

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:13 pm »
Tony - as said above, your own pictures are the best bet. Heres some advice from me.

A good camera with a time delay on it. That way you can get a shot of you working without anyone else needing to be there. You can pick up tripods off ebay for under £10 or you can use a bin or wall. The picture on my homepage was taken with the camera onto of my customers bin (just make sure you put it back)

bluefrogsystems.co.uk

For conservatory roofs i always have my steps. Get a picture of each side before and after. If there is one really dirty side, get a close up of that before and after. I try to get a key feature in my pictures like in these photos below.... you can see the window with the screen wash inside. I have that in both the before and after which shows it is infact the same roof.  Hope this helps

Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go