This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

prestigeclean

Tangle free day
« on: June 25, 2012, 07:19:01 pm »
i,ve used the gardiners lghtweight microbore hose today , tangle free day must be the first time in 7 years regards alan

SB Cleaning

Re: tangle free day
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 07:22:34 pm »
I never get tangles with my 8mm mini bore either, lovely to work with IMO , i have never tried the gardiners micro so can't comment.

Granny

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 08:05:51 am »
Don't know how you manage it.  I can't believe just what a hose can get tangled up in.
At times I feel like binning the lot and going back to ladders.
Yesterday walking along thought I was O.K. come to a dead stop EZ snap pulled right out.
Hose was tangled up in GRASS just a clump of long grass - normally its roses, and bushes and plantpots and mortar lines and car tyres and .............
 ???

Spruce

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2012, 09:02:53 am »
Don't know how you manage it.  I can't believe just what a hose can get tangled up in.
At times I feel like binning the lot and going back to ladders.
Yesterday walking along thought I was O.K. come to a dead stop EZ snap pulled right out.
Hose was tangled up in GRASS just a clump of long grass - normally its roses, and bushes and plantpots and mortar lines and car tyres and .............
 ???

............wheelie bin wheels
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

Granny

Re: Tangle free day
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2012, 06:22:53 pm »
And Kiddies toys -  little f****g tractors n stufff nearly kicked the b****d thing over the fence today  :) - think I'm gonna lose it one day!!!! :) :) :)

PurefectWindowCleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:24:08 pm »
And Kiddies toys -  little f****g tractors n stufff nearly kicked the b****d thing over the fence today  :) - think I'm gonna lose it one day!!!! :) :) :)

Ive lost it a few times and only been wfp 2 months  ;D

firefly123

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2012, 08:27:42 pm »
i am led to believe that the microbore hose will shorten the pumps life by half
shiney one

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 08:33:59 pm »

Not in my experience over the last 11 years. A good quality pump will generally last the same regardless of using 8mm or 6mm ID hose. Generally using Microbore (6mm) I have managed in excess of 5 years per pump.

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 09:00:02 pm »

My pump is five yrs old. What a load of twaddle. What have you been reading?

Bedfordshire Oven Cleaning

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 10:50:54 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

Garden statues

Under gates ( quite how it manages to double over on itself thus doubling the thickness and wedge under a gate I will never understand)

Trolley wheels

And when the customer or anybody for that matter is watching you, it gets wrapped around your legs and feet at precisely the wrong moment thus making you look like you should be at home eating bananas with your feet, but its fine when you are alone for hours.

Solar lights

And sometimes when you feel a light resistance on the hose, you look back and find you have managed to deadhead and 'un-plant' all bedding plants within 100 metres.

Under tyres of any car, it doesnt matter where its parked.

Tom White

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 11:54:48 pm »
There's a knack to using hole, how you get it to where you want it to be and how you get it back on the reel; just takes a little bit of thought.

Wor Lass (who is Welsh) is always having a paddy with hers, so much so, I lay out her hose for her to the first job, just to get 'shot' of her, and then go and do my own.

I often see her carrying bundles of the stuff in her arms and I think, "You're going to have a nightmare getting that back on the reel!!!"  It's not like I haven't shown her the knack.

Slow down a little, and 'hose' becomes less of a problem.  The Norwegians have a saying called 'Hurry slowly'; just think about what you do.

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2012, 03:03:30 pm »
There's a knack to using hole,

I bet there is too.

DaveG

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2012, 03:46:19 pm »
There's a knack to using hole,

I bet there is too.

I reckon Tosh has been reading THAT book
You can't polish a turd

Ronnie Bryce

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2012, 04:06:23 pm »
And his wor lass is always having a paddy with it on the first house!!!  What kind of setup do they run down there? :o

Roy Cauldery

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2012, 04:06:33 pm »
Push in solar lights .....gggrrrr don't get me started!!
we succeed because others can't or won't