This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lisa123

pricing help
« on: January 16, 2006, 01:27:38 pm »
I have just had a customer email me, wanting a one off clean 6 bed house 3 story townhouse, been empty for 2 yrs.

anyone know the pricing range i should be quoting?
prob take 8/16 hours with 3 staff members depending on the severity of dirt.

Thanks
Lisa

*Chris Browne

Re: pricing help
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 02:20:15 pm »
hi Lisa
is the 8 to 16 hours, total man/woman hours ?

chris

www.scsf.co.uk

Phoenix

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 02:55:21 pm »
lisa

Depends on what she wants doing.  Is it furnished?  Carpets?  Cooker?

Go and have a look and find out exactly what she wants doing before you even attempt to quote. 

Once you've got all the information and worked out your timings give me a call and I'll give you my opinion, 01775 762686

Regards

Graham

lisa123

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 05:13:49 pm »
I'm going to give them a call in a min, yo see exactly what they want doing. I would prefer to visit, as this is going to be a 'big job' (clients words), all i can think is SPIDERS!
anyway i believe it is completely empty, Its on the outskirts of where i cover, so i need to price in 3 cleaners and 1 van + driver, travel expenses, tea breaks, supplies + equipment, and anything else i can think of. They realise that its going to be quite costly, thats why they want me to ring them to get the full run down of tasks.

CMS

« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 05:32:17 pm »
Lisa

You're local to me. Do you want me to come and have a look?

I don't want anything out of it....................but I'm always floating around Shrewsbury if you need a hand.

Karl

Contact me through our web site

lisa123

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 05:47:56 pm »
another company is going to look tomorrow, it isn't you is it karl??

I dont want to underprice but i dont want to over price, chances are this other company has been going longer than i have in the cleaning etc they will have more experience.

I have just phoned the client and going to meet them on friday to quote.