Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MAX Carpets

PROCHEM Useless.....Exhaust manifold
« on: April 18, 2012, 05:09:43 pm »
Hi Guys

My woes have been made worse today by PROCHEM...AGAIN!! I phoned to ask for a price for an exhaust manifold formy Blazer XL, they told me it was a standard Briggs part and nothing to do with them.............

Spoke to a really helpful guy at Universal Power and went through every manifold Briggs do but none of them will fit????

Phone PROCHEM again to explain, to be told "Right, this is gonna cost ya, gotta call America to get a price, will call you straight back"....................Waiting!!!

Can anyone shed any light on this please?

Cheers

Justin

Paul Heath

Re: PROCHEM Useless.....Exhaust manifold
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2012, 06:38:26 pm »
i really do dispair with Prochem...have you looked at: http://www5.briggsandstratton.com/eu/en/maintenance_repair/

Len Gribble

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2012, 06:42:58 pm »
Justin

Can’t it be braised?

Theses are pretty good http://www.powerspeed.co.uk/
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Simon Gerrard

MAX Carpets

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2012, 09:22:02 pm »
Head gasket does need replacing, but exhaust does have a crack also. Still waiting for PROCHEM to ring back! I sent you a message on Truckmounters.

Cheers

Justin

Mr Dvae

Re: PROCHEM Useless.....Exhaust manifold New
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2012, 07:24:03 am »
hi justin
try ringing gp cleaners in gloucester.

dave

There is a prochem part number in the manual so they might actually have it in stock.