This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craignozza

leaflet returned
« on: April 08, 2012, 07:31:39 pm »
Hi guys. Had  been out delivering leaflets last week when on thursday i get a letter opened it to find one of my leaflets inside with "SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE" written in pen on the bottom of it . At first it really p****d me off but later did laugh at the fact some petty person took the time to seal it in an envelope put a stamp on it and take it to the postbox .  ;D Just wish they had put who they were on it so i could remember to put one through their letterbox everyday for the next six months  ;D ;D

Doctor Carpet (Ret'd)

Re: leaflet returned
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2012, 07:34:31 pm »
In other words you've not got to the BOTTOM of the conundrum. ;D
Diplomacy: the art of letting other people have your way

Dennis

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2012, 07:35:02 pm »
Competitor?  ;D

craignozza

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2012, 07:44:30 pm »
Competitor?  ;D

Thats what i thought  ;D

AshWhite

« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2012, 07:51:57 pm »
Carpet Cleaning http://www.floors2show.co.uk
Google Adwords Management http://www.pagecrest.co.uk

craignozza

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2012, 07:53:23 pm »

wynne jones

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2012, 08:37:39 pm »
Re leaflet the area ASAP.

I've had someone chase me up the street to hand it back and give me a talking to. He must have a really poo life I thought. Leafleted again a month later but no sign this time.  ;D
It's not expensive, you just can't afford it.

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2012, 08:39:18 pm »
Last year we had a rather stroppy e-mail following a leaflet drop.
I replied saying "Sorry for any inconvenience etc" thinking if I butter him up enough we might still get a job out of it.
All I got back was another stroppy e-mail....... so he went onto the black list if every he should call up for a quote ;D

Paul H

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2012, 10:39:56 pm »
Re leaflet the area ASAP.

I've had someone chase me up the street to hand it back and give me a talking to. He must have a really poo life I thought. Leafleted again a month later but no sign this time.  ;D

Agree .. drop to the same area again ASAP..

Paul Heath

« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2012, 07:42:44 pm »
Proves that leaflets work.....they took the trouble of sending it back to you,shows they must have read it.. ;D

Thomas Mckee

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2012, 07:16:30 pm »
pay thousands and get the dna from the back of the stamp and just put them through his door daily ;D.  i recon that would be well worth it  :-X

Russ Chadd

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2012, 10:01:07 am »
This is the funniest post i have read in months!!! the person sounds like they have a good sense of humour!!! can you scan the pic and post it???

Hilton

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2012, 12:43:26 pm »
As your based in Brighton he might not of been referring to the leaflet..  ;D

Helen

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2012, 12:43:46 pm »
Hi guys. Had  been out delivering leaflets last week when on thursday i get a letter opened it to find one of my leaflets inside with "SHOVE IT UP YOUR ARSE" written in pen on the bottom of it . At first it really p****d me off but later did laugh at the fact some petty person took the time to seal it in an envelope put a stamp on it and take it to the postbox .  ;D Just wish they had put who they were on it so i could remember to put one through their letterbox everyday for the next six months  ;D ;D
at least they put a stamp on it, imagine if you went to the sorting office to pay and collect it :)