Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jewell

WOODBRIDGE TRUCK MOUNT
« on: January 05, 2006, 06:17:47 pm »
Thanks for all the replies.

I have now purchased and had fitted a HERCULES PRO 25 DUAL.

I would like to thank the guys at Woodbridge for their professionalism and for installing the Hercules pro 25 in a day for me as i was on a very tight schedule.

The machine itself looks outstanding and after using it for the first time today the performance is outstanding. It made light work of the previous hard slog with electric machines.

The other good thing about the guys at Woodbridge is that they are always on the end of the telephone if you need them and nothing is too much trouble.

The price of the machine is excellent compared to other truck mounts available that i looked at and i looked at most of them, dont belive everything that people say     " you get what you pay for" for this is a great bargain and i can even have an extra holiday this year with the money saved.

Yes PHIL, it was me that asked about the Woodbridge truck mounts and im glad to see that you could have a good giggle about the different comments.

Mike Halliday

Re: WOODBRIDGE TRUCK MOUNT
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2006, 06:27:03 pm »
I thought they'd stopped selling the Hercules and had switched over to the panther range,

Mike
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

BRSL

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2006, 06:33:35 pm »
Congrats on your new purchase  8)

You wont regret it, once youve worked with a TM it's hard to go back, and having the duel is excelant, now it's time to start getting out there and using it to it's full capacity, it's amazing working with twin tools youl be suprised how much you can acheive.

Enjoy
James
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

lee_gundry

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2006, 06:51:36 pm »
well done

can you post a few pics of your newunit

Lee G
cumbria

simonc

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2006, 06:59:37 pm »
Sorry about that last dummy post. Could you advise Woodbridges address /web site, im looking at various t/m's at the moment and have never dealt with them before thank you simon.

BRSL

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2006, 07:08:16 pm »
Hi Simon

I think it's

http://www.wcsuk.com/

As have just been looking at it !!!!!!!!!!!
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

Doug Holloway

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2006, 07:32:00 pm »
Hi Jewell,

Well done .

Unfortunately the Woodbridge site has not been updated but you can get a good idea from http://www.chem-tex.com/truckmounts.asp

Cheers

Doug

Chris R

« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2006, 07:45:23 pm »
Hi Jewell
just wondered?
What type / size of van have you got it fitted in?
What size water tanks have you had?
thanks
Chris
Staffordshire

des

« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2006, 08:19:18 pm »
jewell i have had a woodbridge for four and a half years and its still going strong if you need to talk ref t/m please call des
des at mister clean

Phil Marlor

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2006, 08:48:27 pm »

Reading this thread makes me want one! :-\
Plus I think they are in Harlow which is near to me.

Phil
Stevenage, Herts

LUTON TOWN 3-0 SUNDERLAND

paul_smith

« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2006, 09:57:40 pm »
Mike,

i have the brochure and the new truckmounts are called hercules,but i think they are Panther truckmounts made by chemtex,the hercules is the name of the models ie 15  18   20  and the dual wand 25.I may have got this wrong!

there number is 01279 422220,they will email pictures and spec and post brochures,worth a look,

Paul

the red carpet

« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2006, 11:29:08 pm »
anybody got an idea what sort of money these set ups cost? iv been to woodbridge today for the first time for some chemicalls and there only about fifteen minutes away from me. Just finished reading through the bundle of brochurs they gave me and theres nothing about t/m's its all portys

mark_lane

« Reply #12 on: January 07, 2006, 10:20:37 am »
Hi guys
Glad to see  justified  comments from cc's who have seen or purchased the new woodbridge truckmount in stead of all the negative ones that havn't.This will be my next major puchase in two years when i hope my buisness has expanded enough by then ,and even more improvements have been made.Apart from anything else the service and backup is excellent from Woodbridge.One thing about the Hydramaster truckmounts that bothers me by looking at previous posts,is that they do not have automatic emergency shut off for low oil which you would even get with any basic generator.
                                        cheers mark

lee_gundry

« Reply #13 on: January 07, 2006, 11:03:10 am »
mark

all hydramaster truckmounts do have auto shut down for low oil.this feature is fitted from the 3.2 through to the maxx range.

also low water shut down
over heat shut down
waste tank full shut down
even low oil pressure

Lee G
cumbria

lee_gundry

« Reply #14 on: January 07, 2006, 11:06:20 am »
one thing i look for when buying a truckmount is make sure all fitting on the unit are made from stainless steel of brass.

i would never buy a truckmount with cheap galvo mild steel fittings.

Lee G
cumbria

mark_lane

« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2006, 11:18:13 am »
Hi Lee
Thanks for correcting me if this is not the case,but there has been posts on here about engine damage by  a lack of oil on hydramaster truckmounts,or is there another reason for the cause of these problems?
                             cheers mark

John_Flynn

« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2006, 12:21:09 pm »
Mark

Are you refering to Dave Lee (engine damage by  a lack of oil on hydramaster truckmounts,or is there another reason for the cause of these problems?)

If so can I put the situation straight??, Dave does NOT have a Hydramaster T/M.

I get better looking each day!!

BRSL

« Reply #17 on: January 07, 2006, 04:46:36 pm »
Mark who told you that Hydramaster dont have oil shut downs,

Ive used every Hydramaster TM out there apart from new turbo equiped Max as theres only 1 in this contry at the moment I belive, But have seen it and quite envious, But will have to say the new range (Boxers/ Maxs) are bullet proof the build quality is such that you would expect from Ferrari compared to woodbridge which must be like a ford focus, but ive never owned a woodbridge or a focus but have seen them both, The extra money for the Hydramster's is well spent if you ask me (well I would say that as I own one) with the new cluch system on pump, alloy frames, heat diverters and new couplings they are a diffrent leauge even compared to the old 3.2 and 4.0 spitfires.

The new look woodbridges (or hurcules / panther) look better though, not so rabit hutch looking any more
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C

mark_lane

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2006, 05:34:02 pm »
Hi guys
There has been a couple of posts in the past to do with engine problems caused by low oil levels which i believed one of them was a hydramaster truckmount,if this is not the case i stand corrected.
                                      cheers mark

BRSL

« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2006, 05:48:08 pm »
Hi mark

There was a post just before christmas, one chap i do apologise cant remember who and cant find the post, who run his TM low on oil and cracked the block I believe, I know the engine was a Brigs & Straton the same as Hydramaster use, but these are usualy the last thing to go wrong with any TM if looked after,

Oil is a daily check and should be changed every 50 hours

If you follow your maintaninace schedule (which is no harder than looking after a car) should run for ages and a day with out a problem

One word springs to mind     DIPSTICK
W - www.brsl.co.nz
E - james@brsl.co.nz

Kind regards James C