Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ansar@amahmood6.or

help on leaflets
« on: March 04, 2012, 06:34:59 pm »
Hello

Any chance you could let me have a look at your carpet cleaning leaflets.  I could do with some tips as I am in the middle of desiging my own.

Thanks

ansar@amahmood6.or

Re: help on leaflets
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2012, 07:36:40 pm »
i cant seem 2 up load it  >:(

Richard Cole

« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2012, 11:13:26 pm »
Google carpetcleaningleaflets and you will find DP Printers who design and print leaflets for loads of carpet cleaners, you will be able to see lots of samples on their website to give you inspiration.  They do very good and cheap leaflets.  I go for A6 postcard 250gsm as they are easier to push through letterboxes.
former carpet cleaner, now retired!

Allan Simmons

« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2012, 10:13:45 am »
I can't see how to upload a pfd, only get the option to upload image files. Any advice if possible to upload pdfs?

Al.

« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2012, 10:22:24 am »
Think it is only pictures you can upload Al..

By the way have you ever lived near Balby??

Allan Simmons

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2012, 11:09:14 am »
Balby is right in the centre of our Doncaster patch, never lived there but work on the Plantation Estate there regularly, and some on the Grenville area too.  Some areas leave a bit to be desired though.

Is that your old stomping ground then?

I'll try ad get pdfs converted and uploaded later, is there a filesize limit?

Al.

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2012, 04:38:49 pm »
I am useless at this , but there is a Cleaning related Documents Section on The Forum

It was intended as industry resource but for Copyright reasons, Competition , and Confidentiality it never really has taken off

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2012, 05:24:00 pm »
I do a few not many though on wood field plantation my auntie lives on there it's okay but they do tend to cancel a lot and a bit price conscious but you get that in a few areas.

Shaun

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2012, 05:45:58 pm »
My folks lived in Balby in the early 80's, used to go there at weekends and leave time after tours abroad.

;D ;D