Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Thomas Mckee

Commercial sales letters
« on: March 01, 2012, 03:30:28 pm »
guys do you have any examples of what you think is working for you for direct mailing hotels etc. ???

Allan Simmons

Re: Commercial sales letters
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2012, 04:33:35 pm »
Hi Thomas

This is my introduction letter.  It's designed to get an appointment by pricking their interest, perhaps reminding them of some of the issues they may have, and also acknowledging that they are busy and carpetcleaning is probably low on their radar.

Works well for us and makes the Phone call easier to get past the gatekeeper.

Al.

Letter body...

Dear

The purpose of this letter is to introduce myself and my business and show you how our unique patented system may be able to save you thousands of pounds in carpet and upholstery cleaning, maintenance and replacement costs.

We’ve helped many people like you overcome cleaning and maintenance problems they have lived with for years.  Companies such as … have discovered how our service and system cleans better than anything they’ve ever seen, dries quickly and also saves them money.  I have enclosed a copy of a letter received from one such customer.

As a busy person carpet and upholstery cleaning is probably the last thing on your mind but before this letter goes in the bin please ask yourself if you’ve ever suffered from any of these problems…

  Inconvenient, long drying times putting critical or fee earning areas out of action.
   Shrinkage or split seams on walkway areas leading to trip hazards which require ugly taping over, expensive repairs or even worse - replacement.
   Areas look no better within a few days of cleaning, so why did you bother.
   Stubborn stains remain after cleaning, or return after a few days.

These are just a few of the problems we can usually solve.  Almost everyone I contact already has a carpet cleaner that they think they’re happy with, so why should you take any notice of this letter?  The system we use is unique.  Most of the companies we clean for were happy with their existing arrangements until they saw the difference we can make, and were aware of the many benefits our system offers.  I’d like to meet you to discuss this further and arrange to do a free, no obligation demonstration on a section of carpet of your choice.

I will contact you in a few days and, if you wish, make an appointment to discuss how we may be able to help you and arrange the demonstration clean.

Yours sincerely