This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

emz_1988_8

Domestic cleaning Charges
« on: February 22, 2012, 04:57:20 pm »
Hi

I'm looking at starting a domestic cleaning business and was wondering what people charge i am in the suffolk area. Also a good insurer.

Thanks

Barbara Tustin

Re: Domestic cleaning Charges
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 11:54:01 pm »
Hi i live in Blackburn Lancashire average price for me £10 per hour as Suffolk is higher cost of living i would put slightly higher approx £11 per hr i always ask minimum 2 hours dont be tempted to lower your prices i made that mistake starting up.Cleaning materials i provide some and use some of theres including customers hoover,if you decide to go commercial as well make sure you do a full credit check,companies house,and quickcredits.co.uk for a more comprehensive check,i didnt do that once and the firm went in to liquidation.Hope this helps im still trading in domestic cleaning and not doing to bad considering the recession,i tend to bill monthly,but thats entirely up to yourself,i also advertise on yell.com,yellow pages insurance through simply business thats why the price is slightly higher.Hope this helps.Barbara.               

emz_1988_8

Re: Domestic cleaning Charges
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 04:18:22 pm »
Thanks