Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

Re: targets,goals for 2012?
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2012, 08:08:25 pm »
did think of purefreedom trolley a while back but listening to alot on here who say van mount easier and especially dazmond who worshiped his trolley but now loves the van mount,tbh i dont think i fancy filling loads of barrels each nite either prefer pump from ibc in garage to van tank

i have 10 metres hose on my backpack and the backpack on a lightweight trolley,works for me great,got fed up getting 100 metres of hose out getting caught on everything and getting dog doo on it etc.
 filling bottles take 5 mins with a pump.
 backpack saves me loads of time!
cool man if it works for you, I know if I did that I would be shagged by the end of the day each day.
I use a back pack probs three times a month less if I can help it, hose is easy as learn where is snags.

backpack is on a trolley,love it prefer it over trolleys and van systems.
everyone is different im not calling anyway but for me it works great.
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Johnny B

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2012, 08:12:19 pm »
My goal is to have 280 customers by the end of the year.

I started up my new business in August 2011 when I relocated to Ireland, and currently have 160 on the books.

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

windiewasher

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2012, 08:14:09 pm »
My goal is to have 280 customers by the end of the year.

I started up my new business in August 2011 when I relocated to Ireland, and currently have 160 on the books.

John

well done john,keep up the good work pal.
you have done really well.
Total £  so far.

Erithwc

« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2012, 08:14:36 pm »
I've got 10,000  leaflets coming next week and will be going out first week in feburary.

I will be happy to get 9-10 customers for this leaflet drop.

windiewasher

« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2012, 08:15:55 pm »
I've got 10,000  leaflets coming next week and will be going out first week in feburary.

good luck,im sure you will do much better than that!
Total £  so far.

sean84

« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2012, 08:16:30 pm »
My plans are to get a RO system soon and a WCW backpack. To go with that a SLX pole  :) Hoping to have a full round in 6 months time.......

windiewasher

« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2012, 08:18:36 pm »
My plans are to get a RO system soon and a WCW backpack. To go with that a SLX pole  :) Hoping to have a full round in 6 months time.......

nice one sean,set your goals and then achieve them!
Total £  so far.

Window Washers

« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2012, 08:27:05 pm »
my goals are to employ more people this year so I can step away from it, new guy starting tomorrow.
targets are % increase on commercial (plans underway for this)
expand domestics by a %
Get another van on the road by april
Employ another couple of guys

Online stuff is underway being developed and tweaked, funding for this is inplace and being used
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

gary999

« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2012, 08:39:45 pm »
did think of purefreedom trolley a while back but listening to alot on here who say van mount easier and especially dazmond who worshiped his trolley but now loves the van mount,tbh i dont think i fancy filling loads of barrels each nite either prefer pump from ibc in garage to van tank

i have 10 metres hose on my backpack and the backpack on a lightweight trolley,works for me great,got fed up getting 100 metres of hose out getting caught on everything and getting dog doo on it etc.

same here exactly :)

Window Washers

« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2012, 08:45:22 pm »

could I ask how many houses you do per day with this, say three bed semi standard type 8 windows 2 doors, not interested in prices
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

windiewasher

« Reply #30 on: January 15, 2012, 08:51:51 pm »

could I ask how many houses you do per day with this, say three bed semi standard type 8 windows 2 doors, not interested in prices

20 plus here in about 5 or 6 hours
Total £  so far.

davids3511

« Reply #31 on: January 15, 2012, 11:08:17 pm »

Jeez, that's terrible. I have got 23 from 2k leaflets dropped last week.

Roy Cauldery

« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2012, 06:43:22 am »
100 new customers by end of march -on track at present: got 30 last week with some good old fashioned knocking
New van coming in 8 weeks ,so it's a new self install and away we go again with another new round!!
Planning on getting newbie in august to drive the new van

Ian @ Window washers-give me a bell if your interested in the driveway cleaning?

Good luck every one with your plans

Regards
Roy-www.phoenixecs.co.uk/07500 862571
we succeed because others can't or won't

tom cronin

« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2012, 07:39:47 am »

I bought a van mounted system, used it for three months and sold it, got sick of hose gettin tangled round every thing, then spend half the day winding it up again. I bought a trolley from John Hewitt, best 250 I ever spent

Jackal

« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2012, 08:55:21 am »
yes maybe still an idea for me from what i said earlier about having a tank aswell incase i dont want take trolley out,plus iv got compact work but not every house in street so that mean the hose mite end up going on someone elses property,like lawn or flower etc unless i move van every 1 or houses 2 houses which isnt ideal

carl stanton

« Reply #35 on: January 16, 2012, 08:59:27 am »
got enough work but i want to expand in some areas, then sub out the work in other areas

look at some price rises [dont let the worry take over me]

and keep on target

not to sit on here so much and talk about work, but do it [maybe  ;D]

Erithwc

« Reply #36 on: January 20, 2012, 10:03:48 pm »

leaflets arrived today & i've packed them into smaller boxes ready for delivery  ;D ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2012, 10:16:35 pm »
mine is a pretty basic target,to convert to the brush on a stick and start charging more to new custys,hate cleaning trad in winter frost bite every morning  :(
Nice one pal,when do you plan to change to wfp?

later this year hopefully,just going buy stuff seperatly when iv got the cash spare,got my drafted list of kit i want comes to about £1200 will prob be bit more with other bits and bobs il need

this is the list:

8mm microbore 100m hose/reel

400ltr flat tank (dont think a upright would fit in a combo)

slx 22 or 25

brush superlight dual trim (black)

safety signs

ro not decided yet but was thinking 300gpd

11ltr di vessel

tds meter (obviously)

shurflo pump/varistream

aquadaptor

backpack esr 16 (maybe)

what you think?

what am i missing on the list?

sounds about right m8 but i would start with backpacks!
I had van system but gone back to backpacks and trolley,enjoy it far more!
I would get like a clx18 and slx30 as they will be perfect for about any job you need.

worst piece of advice i have read today.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

windiewasher

« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 10:25:45 pm »
mine is a pretty basic target,to convert to the brush on a stick and start charging more to new custys,hate cleaning trad in winter frost bite every morning  :(
Nice one pal,when do you plan to change to wfp?

later this year hopefully,just going buy stuff seperatly when iv got the cash spare,got my drafted list of kit i want comes to about £1200 will prob be bit more with other bits and bobs il need

this is the list:

8mm microbore 100m hose/reel

400ltr flat tank (dont think a upright would fit in a combo)

slx 22 or 25

brush superlight dual trim (black)

safety signs

ro not decided yet but was thinking 300gpd

11ltr di vessel

tds meter (obviously)

shurflo pump/varistream

aquadaptor

backpack esr 16 (maybe)

what you think?

what am i missing on the list?

sounds about right m8 but i would start with backpacks!
I had van system but gone back to backpacks and trolley,enjoy it far more!
I would get like a clx18 and slx30 as they will be perfect for about any job you need.

worst piece of advice i have read today.

whys that?
Total £  so far.

dazmond

« Reply #39 on: January 21, 2012, 09:03:28 am »
van mount is miles better and quicker than messing about filling a backpack every 5 mins.its just wasted time and not necessary.simply turn pump on,reel out hose,connect and start cleaning! ;) ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!