This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jeremy evans

RO advice needed
« on: January 14, 2012, 11:25:19 am »
Hi people,
I'm after a bit of advice on which RO system to buy. At the moment i run a bin cleaning business 3 days a week and i'm looking to fill my other two days with window cleaning after requests off my present customers.  This gives me plenty of time to fill a tank in my garage with RO which i can then transfer to the water tank in my van by transfer pump. Bearing in mind that i live in a hard water area with 225 tds what size RO am i going to need to produce say 500lt a week initially with the potential for upto 1000lt a week later on and will it need a booster pump. Have been looking at a few systems on the bay 200gal per day with booster pump such as the Extend2wash 200gpd RO system with DI & booster pump. Will this suit my needs or can anybody advise on other systems which dont cost millions lol.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Jez

Window Washers

Re: RO advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2012, 12:09:14 pm »
Hi people,
I'm after a bit of advice on which RO system to buy. At the moment i run a bin cleaning business 3 days a week and i'm looking to fill my other two days with window cleaning after requests off my present customers.  This gives me plenty of time to fill a tank in my garage with RO which i can then transfer to the water tank in my van by transfer pump. Bearing in mind that i live in a hard water area with 225 tds what size RO am i going to need to produce say 500lt a week initially with the potential for upto 1000lt a week later on and will it need a booster pump. Have been looking at a few systems on the bay 200gal per day with booster pump such as the Extend2wash 200gpd RO system with DI & booster pump. Will this suit my needs or can anybody advise on other systems which dont cost millions lol.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Jez

what you are looking as is suitable for that amount of water per week.

Needing a booster pump will depend on your water pressure at home although if you have one it will lower the tds out of the ro anyway so I would get one.

Ian

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

jeremy evans

Re: RO advice needed
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2012, 05:35:50 pm »
Cheers for the answer, i was hoping an RO of that nature would suffice for the moment.  Any advice on other makes for around that price?