Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: Ionic v Brodex - The truth is out there!
« Reply #60 on: February 03, 2004, 06:58:15 pm »
Hi Mike B
It's been four days now since the Dom debate 1st started and still you have not replyed,
Could you come back and tell us you views with giving Dom the option to come back onto this site to defend himself, or give his version, as by what has been posted with what Ionics have been up to with private investigators and their dirty tricks I would hate to think that forum admin was backing them in this topic
Alan

Majestic

« Reply #61 on: February 03, 2004, 07:22:17 pm »
Alan
Just because Mike sells OTT products  should not make him biased  at all

« Reply #62 on: February 03, 2004, 07:46:22 pm »
To be honest not sure,
Funny how a member of Ionics has not been on since, so would it be better to all shut up and let it blow over?
a bit different to what was put a few days ago
Alan

Majestic

« Reply #63 on: February 03, 2004, 09:59:42 pm »
Just because they have not posted anything does not mean they are not reading the posts ,
The truth is out there

Mike_Boxall

« Reply #64 on: February 04, 2004, 12:12:06 pm »
Hi Mike B
It's been four days now since the Dom debate 1st started and still you have not replyed,
Could you come back and tell us you views with giving Dom the option to come back onto this site to defend himself, or give his version, as by what has been posted with what Ionics have been up to with private investigators and their dirty tricks I would hate to think that forum admin was backing them in this topic
Alan

Hi Alan

I said before that I wasn't going to comment further!

A couple of points to clarify though.

We've had more complaints than support for Sean!

Sean was banned before Christmas but we let him back on the basis that he would stop his antagonistic approach. He didn't!

Our decision was in no way at all biased and if we'd found out that Ionic had misled members we'd have banned them and we wouldn't deal with them!

Sean claimed they didn't fit the machine that was used for the crash test and questioned the validity of it. Anyone with a serious interest in van mounted systems and the safety of them has an open invitation to see the information I did if they go to Ionic in Lyneham. Those that continue to protest his innocence clearly haven't.

I promote this forum to my customers so they can get good honest advice from others in the industry. Allowing others to mislead them is not an option! You can call that abuse of our position if you wish!!!!

Regards

Mike Boxall