Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

derek west

Re: NCCA December Newsletter
« Reply #60 on: December 19, 2011, 08:29:45 pm »
LIKE it Derek, just noticed 58 seconds in, i think its Richard B Fisher TM, must have some blower on it, its sucked up half the beach  ;D take note Billy  ;)

Andrew
;D

just noticed, thats some flood job that is rich ;D

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #61 on: December 19, 2011, 08:35:36 pm »
Another great video Derek I'd say that the NCCA one is more for getting new members and TACCA's for getting new customers.

Shaun

Craigp

« Reply #62 on: December 19, 2011, 08:37:05 pm »
Does TACCA have complaints procedure in place for members of the public to go to?

I think Derek you may be biting off more than you can chew, it's going to be a lot of admin.

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #63 on: December 19, 2011, 08:53:36 pm »
How good does a complaints procedure have to be? I recent did some work for the NCCA as a favour to one of the directors where a member had some issues not too sure how proficient the complaints procedure was but I do see your point Craig, Derek needs to  address it perhaps at his pup training day.

Shaun

Paul Heath

« Reply #64 on: December 19, 2011, 08:56:05 pm »
LIKE it Derek, just noticed 58 seconds in, i think its Richard B Fisher TM, must have some blower on it, its sucked up half the beach  ;D take note Billy  ;)

Andrew
Not half the beach...it was high tide until Richard showed up  ;D ;D

derek west

« Reply #65 on: December 19, 2011, 09:07:02 pm »
customers can complain directly through the tacca website, this does not go live but is pending till we've heard both sides of the story, if however you mean, do we go out and assess any complaints. answer is no, but theres no reason why we can't have this in place in the future. anythings possible if enough guys get behind it.

Craigp

« Reply #66 on: December 19, 2011, 09:16:09 pm »
Hmm, I don't think NCCA go out, it's a form filing exercise, ie customer fill out a form cleaning company fills out a form and the NCCA work to a resolution. Your need someone highly qualified like Paul P for real technical problems to advise.

I don't know how many they get if it's a lot it could be some head ache.

Don't suppose anyone knows the numbers of complaints the NCCA have to deal with?

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #67 on: December 19, 2011, 09:25:01 pm »
Politics and technical does come into it but deplomacy from another member is IMO far better than reams of paperwork it can be avoided.

Shaun

derek west

« Reply #68 on: December 19, 2011, 09:28:40 pm »
craig
we've got some very technical guys all ready members of TACCA, and very enthusiastic about the industry.

Jim_77

« Reply #69 on: December 20, 2011, 11:02:15 pm »
I'd get a new accountant!