This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

Re: Will you be a window cleaner for the rest of your life?
« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2011, 06:09:35 pm »
Certain I will be for a few more years yet then maybe off to Oz where I will be a window cleaner and a pool cleaner  :D

This has got to be about the most simple and easy business that there is .... I used to Sales Manager a large Toyota Dealer where it cost £55000 a MONTH just to open the sales department every day.

On the whole this business pays you in direct colleration to the amount of effort you put in.

AuRavelling79

Re: Will you be a window cleaner for the rest of your life?
« Reply #21 on: December 09, 2011, 06:51:37 pm »
Yes - but reducing a day a week every two years until I work two days a week. At present it's four then this time next year I want 3 on the tools plus half on paperwork. The year after 2 and one half on the tools and half on the paperwork. The year after that 2 on the tools and half on the paperwork. By 2014 I want to be working 14 hours on the tools and 4 on paperwork/managing.

I want to draw 2k a month for that. And pay my man 2k a month for four days on the tools.

With Mrs Gold's part time work and my other line of income that's more than enough.

Now watch health or circumstances blow a hole in that plan!!!!!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!