Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian Rochester

Just had some new ladders delivered!
« on: December 08, 2011, 07:39:31 pm »
I know it's a bit breezy out there tonight but we've just taken delivery of a new set of Titan 40T Triple ladders (10.1m fully extended) they cost £180 from ladders4sale.com

I ordered them at the weekend for a gutter cleaning contract that we've just won worth £2400 per clean (twice a year).  Since ordering them I've just got two more jobs where they will be needed, first one for £360, second one for £1440 both gutter jobs where we will be using a gutter vac system as well to help.

If we could have got away with just the vac system I would have but for the first job (an old country hall)  we need to get onto the roof as the guttering is 2ft wide!! and there is a 2ft battlement in front of it!

It may be a day or two before the wind gets down and we can get up there :-\

wfp master

Re: Just had some new ladders delivered!
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2011, 07:58:11 pm »
could have got a 30ft double from lewis ladders £100 delivered

Ian Rochester

« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 08:19:10 pm »
I suppose I should have asked the question on here beforehand ..........doh!

Blast Away

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 08:39:23 pm »
could have got a 30ft double from lewis ladders £100 delivered

Good shout. I need some new ladders.

Ian, how much would you do this estate for by gutter vac? We did it off ladders 18 months ago and between then we've bought a gutter vac. It's booked in again next week and will be using the vac and ladders as some rears are only accessible through the properties so ladder only through them. No taking chances with generator and vac etc and don't want wire trailing through leaving doors open.