This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CLEANCARE WC

Phantom websites!
« on: December 08, 2011, 04:56:02 pm »
I have lost count how many times I have tried to have a snoop at a Forum members website only to be met with a "blank page" I freely admit I dont have a website I would like one. But why say you have one when you dont?....Idiots.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

S.A.J

sparkleglass

Re: Phantom websites!
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2011, 10:36:53 pm »
i have one got loads of work from it  ;)

Flash..

« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2011, 10:42:02 pm »
Not idiots actually there is a website listed in my profile that I have never listed there, when you click on it you are taken back to my profile page.  I dont know why it is there it is nothing to do with me and I am not an idiot why be so aggresive do you really think people would lie about having a website?

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 10:42:56 pm »
I have one feel free to snoop  ;D

Already snooped you  ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2011, 10:47:59 pm »
Not idiots actually there is a website listed in my profile that I have never listed there, when you click on it you are taken back to my profile page.  I dont know why it is there it is nothing to do with me and I am not an idiot why be so aggresive do you really think people would lie about having a website?

No your right I suppose the majority wouldnt be lying. BUT there are alot of idiots and liars on here im affraid.

Flash..

« Reply #6 on: December 08, 2011, 10:50:51 pm »
Just removed the phantom website from my profile ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2011, 10:52:24 pm »

No your right I suppose the majority wouldnt be lying. BUT there are alot of idiots and liars on here im affraid.

That is true.
Feel free to take a look at my website, Cleancare; I've picked up loads of work from it  ;).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2011, 10:55:38 pm »

That is true.
Feel free to take a look at my website, Cleancare; I've picked up loads of work from it  ;).

yeh I have picked up loads of work from my phantom website too...Scooby doo & the mystery machine crew are getting pretty pi55ed off about it!  ;D

mark m

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2011, 11:03:10 pm »
Fell free to snoop  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2011, 11:14:07 pm »

That is true.

yeh I have picked up loads of work from my phantom website too...Scooby doo & the mystery machine crew are getting pretty pi55ed off about it!  ;D

It was there, honest  :o.
Penelope Cruz, my girlfriend, helped me design it. I'll speak to my secretary about it, when I'm back in the UK.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐