This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Re: how long does your resin last
« Reply #20 on: December 08, 2011, 12:12:18 pm »
different glass works differently, different weather conditions. make sure you rinse better. I regularly go up to 15, and on certain types of glass, in direct sunlight, very rarely will start to get light spotting.

but recently I mistakenly went up to 27, and in dull drying day windows were perfect. even when sun came out and doing insides. I wouldn't like to risk it tho regularly just in case. but perfectly happy to go up to 15.

not so good in direct summers day heat, on non sheeting glass. but so long as plenty of rinsing.....

[GQC] Tim

Re: how long does your resin last New
« Reply #21 on: December 08, 2011, 04:49:10 pm »
so whats the point in having tds at 000 if tds at 20 30 40 does the same job. somehow i dont think it will. no need for my tds meter resin & di vessel then. we have all been using something we dont need. ::) ::) ::) i dont believe it.

Better absorption capability I would imagine. Don't know the science behind it. I did find that with that high tds I had to spend slightly longer on some houses. I'm not recommending it, just saying you can. But most peoples RO water will be just fine really.