Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Wouldn't be nice when
« on: November 21, 2011, 08:05:07 pm »
It would be nice when we get new admin people if they would come on and introduce themselves and give a BIT OF BACK GROUND.

Pope vader

Re: Wouldn't be nice when
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 08:14:41 pm »
why who is new,  if you are on about mitch,  he is better known as FORUM ADMIN, he was telling people they had to use there real name, untill someone pointed out he was using forum admin

stuart mc

« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 08:49:52 pm »
why who is new,  if you are on about mitch,  he is better known as FORUM ADMIN, he was telling people he ahd to use there real name, untill someone pointed out he was using forum admin

well pointed out mr ambulance ;D

windiewasher

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2011, 08:55:20 pm »
why who is new,  if you are on about mitch,  he is better known as FORUM ADMIN, he was telling people he ahd to use there real name, untill someone pointed out he was using forum admin
he looks like one of the impact 43 boys to me!
maybe he is in disguise!
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Pope vader

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 09:04:06 pm »
the way i see it is,  these companys are paying to sponsor CIU,  and they are getting slagged off on here,  they then say hang on,  the admin get involved and try to stop it,  this then annoys a lot of people who have been on here a while and dont like getting spoken to like kids

one of the reason for real names in my opnion was ewan/alex/richard from trebuk  constrantly causing trouble and then not being able to get hold of and no one knew who he was, then we had ionics/brodex  coming on here and pretending to be window cleaners saying how great there stuff is, these where found out really quickly

its funny as the one who doesnt sponsor this web site, gardiners gets more publicity and better publicity than them all put together and i think this annoys them

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2011, 09:13:59 pm »
the way i see it is,  these companys are paying to sponsor CIU,  and are they getting slagged off on here,  they they then say hang on,  the admin get involved and try to stop it,  this then annoys a lot of people who have been on here a while and dont like getting spoken to like kids

one of the reason for real names in my opnion was ewan/alex/richard from trebuk  constrantly casuing trouble and then not being able to get hold of and no one knew who he was, tehn we had ionics/brodex  comiong on here and pretending to be window cleaners saying how great there stuff is, these where found out really quickly

its funny as the one who doesnt sponsor this web site, gardiners gets more publicity and better publicity than them all put together and i think this annoys them

Great products & service sell themselves! ;) speaks volumes. :D

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2011, 09:45:45 pm »
nice one Colin.

and this topic was brought to you by Gardiner pole systems, your helpful local pole company  ;D :D

Tom White

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2011, 10:25:00 pm »

Good service and good products deserve good praise!

Alex is a helpful member of CIU too. 

James Leet

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2011, 10:52:59 pm »

Alex was hounded from here at one point though

He was still posting on Matts cleaning forums

Paul Coleman

« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 05:52:56 am »

That's right Tosh.  I think some people overlook that.  I've seen him give good advice on here which had nothing to do with any of his products.  I've even phoned them for something that they didn't have in stock (no, not a pole  ;D ) and they recommended another supplier (not Tecbuk  :) ) as I needed it urgently.

deeege

« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 12:56:32 pm »

one of the reason for real names in my opnion was ewan/alex/richard from trebuk  constrantly causing trouble and then not being able to get hold of and no one knew who he was, then we had ionics/brodex  coming on here and pretending to be window cleaners saying how great there stuff is, these where found out really quickly

The admin really need to learn how to use the forum correctly.

A simple ip ban will stop these shills creating new accounts over and over.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."