Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Klean07

Full round or almost there?
« on: November 18, 2011, 09:33:56 am »
I was wondering how many on here have a full wc round because I'm always seeing posts regarding canvassing etc.
For me I would be happy with another full weeks work.
I currently advertise on Yell. Take leaflets out and have cards in shop windows etc.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

john k

Re: Full round or almost there?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2011, 01:55:56 pm »
Just about coping with the work ive got but its going mad at the moment jobs are flooding in

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2011, 02:24:11 pm »
Over full .. Just sold a days work off as too full ... This was quality work as well ... Binned divs and messers ages ago .... Picking up on average 6 new jobs a month so another 3 months and will have to sell more off. Can't recall last time I canvassed.

Ian101

« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2011, 02:32:21 pm »
Klean u will soon be full .. Little more cavassing and referrals and ur there ... I only noticed when started to get a few days late every month.... My advice is to bin ALL the dross along the way and NEVER hang onto them.

king marko

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2011, 04:38:32 pm »
Im not far away now - reckon i need about another £2/300 and ill be happy.To be fair tho ive picked up about 12 new customers this month so if that carries on then ill be well happy :)

Johnny B

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2011, 11:31:31 pm »
Since I started up here in Ireland in August, I have so far built my business up to around 70% of the work that I need. I am still doing some canvassing when I have the time to do so, but work is now coming my way by means of referrals, and by being approached by customers' neighbours.

At this rate, I hope to have a full book by the end of this year. More realistically, I will be happy if I achieve a full book by February. 

John 
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

steven ainger

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2011, 07:12:30 am »
Im pretty full up, dont look for new work anymore,
Just take on new jobs when they come along, to replace custys who move, die, or mess me about.

Pope vader

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2011, 07:35:27 am »
am about 3/4 full,  want to get more,  btu cant ne bothered as i only work 9-2 now and dotn really want to work any more,  plus cant find decent staff

Klean07

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2011, 12:11:38 pm »
Suppose I'm getting compacent in my old age.

« Reply #9 on: November 19, 2011, 06:53:20 pm »
I'm the same, been able to take it easy, I wonder if you ever have enough work. I had enough 3 years ago, got an extra 150 quid a week now and could still have more!

I think pleased with what I've got, but wouldn't say no to more! same as with a lot of things.....  ;D

Klean07

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2011, 11:46:25 pm »
Thats true in all mate.

tompoole

« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2011, 07:24:49 am »
Four years in I have a full round, pick and choose who I take
On now.

Grant C

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2011, 10:36:32 am »
Almost started  ;D I have one day filled only another 19 to fill. Start canvassing properly this week. :)

Tom White

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2011, 02:26:51 pm »
Full here; but it's not purely quantity, it's quality that also counts.

Quantity and quality; they're like two wings of a bird; you need both to be able to fly!  ;D

Dave Anderson

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2011, 06:42:57 pm »
Not full per sey but at a income level I am happy with....still have 1 week off every 8 and various days and half days in the 8 week cycle...nice balance of work and play....

As someone else wrote here...'am able to pick and choose' which new work I take on...which is a very nice/lucky position to be in.

The more I know the less I know I know ...

Frankybadboy

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2011, 07:16:14 pm »
near enough full for the 2 of us,but thinking of selling some work after xmas,and getting rid of lad. :o

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2011, 09:11:48 pm »
ive got 14 days work a month so could do with a bit more . some days flat out and other days about half days so could do with about another 1000 a month and id be happy. but only been going for a short time so really content with progress . im expecting to be about there perhaps springtime :-\

dexter

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 05:02:01 pm »
Just about coping with the work ive got but its going mad at the moment jobs are flooding in

Well John if your totally stacked get in touch I'll have them.  :D

You are in Leeds area aren't ya