Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

clearviewwc

Re: Just bought an area on this nationwide window cleaners site.
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2011, 09:48:00 am »
And if we all keep searching for 'window cleaner......' and click the nationwide site just to have a look, then we are going to do the job of getting further up the google page for them! Although I have no interest I wish them well with the site but I also realise they are my competitors as I have a website too which I would like to remain as high as possible on the google page. I feel nationwide sites such as this can feed peoples fear of missing out, people can think that if they aren't part of it then it's going to have a detrimental effect on their business.
 I don't actually believe they should be allowed on the forum in the message section. They should pay to advertise their site and services as I would be expected to do if I wanted to promote my business. Although some  may be interested in their services, they are competitors of those who aren't. To those who aren't interested, let's not do their promoting for them.

Dean Taberner

« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2011, 10:06:15 am »
And if we all keep searching for 'window cleaner......' and click the nationwide site just to have a look, then we are going to do the job of getting further up the google page for them! Although I have no interest I wish them well with the site but I also realise they are my competitors as I have a website too which I would like to remain as high as possible on the google page. I feel nationwide sites such as this can feed peoples fear of missing out, people can think that if they aren't part of it then it's going to have a detrimental effect on their business.
 I don't actually believe they should be allowed on the forum in the message section. They should pay to advertise their site and services as I would be expected to do if I wanted to promote my business. Although some  may be interested in their services, they are competitors of those who aren't. To those who aren't interested, let's not do their promoting for them.

OK

Click this

http://www.nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk/commercial/stoke-on-trent-north/

You know that you want to.

Dean
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk

clearviewwc

« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2011, 10:25:53 am »
Funny  ;D

petski2

« Reply #184 on: November 22, 2011, 11:39:42 am »
Hi guys,I sent my application on 16/11/11, should I have heard anything from you by now as I havent?
www.cgwindowcleaning.co.uk

H S and Son

« Reply #185 on: November 22, 2011, 12:55:34 pm »
And if we all keep searching for 'window cleaner......' and click the nationwide site just to have a look, then we are going to do the job of getting further up the google page for them!

Urban myth Im afraid mate. If that was what it took we'd all be clicking on internet links instead of worrying about SEO. There's over 80 criteria which influence ranking on a search engine page and clicking a link ain't one of them.

Roy Harding

« Reply #186 on: November 22, 2011, 04:35:14 pm »
I did a search and it was page one.

It also so says 15,000 customers have used our services, I thought it had only been up and running a little over a week?

Roy

So may I ask is the above in bold colourful marketing, as to me it looks very misleading. Now if it said JV price has had 15,000 customers using there service fair comment.  But if you saying nationwide window cleaners have then for me how could I trust someone if I know they exaggerate in such away.

I hope you all do well as it is very as I personally like to see local window cleaners doing local jobs.

Roy

wfp master

« Reply #187 on: November 22, 2011, 04:42:37 pm »
has anyone who signed up had any kind of work from this yet.?

Smudger

« Reply #188 on: November 22, 2011, 05:12:45 pm »
I'm sure there will be plenty of work coming from it - more commercial in city's than for us country bumkins

it all comes down to what your willing to pay for 'yet another link' to window cleaning - if you only get 1
and it's 1k office block 4 times a year it's £50 pm well spent...

as with any scheme those who make anything/the most are the ones who run it.. (fair enough as well)

this seems to have generated lots more interest than the infamous project X - yet it costs more ?  :-\

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Roy Harding

« Reply #189 on: November 22, 2011, 06:08:21 pm »
Thanks Huw for explaining to me why, and the change of it to how many contractors is far better.

Thanks Roy

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #190 on: December 01, 2011, 07:42:01 pm »
Hi All

Sorry for the lack of replys been in Finland on business

Things are really looking up teams signing up everyday and sales leads being logged everyday

Welcome to all the new members

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #191 on: December 15, 2011, 12:22:56 pm »
Hi All

Just an update, the websites are being indexed now by google and we have many of the mini sites on the first page of google and have a few that our at the top of google in that town.

The main site is being updated all the time for both the customers and the contractors, with new features like finding you area by post dode and not just town name.

The website is now first on google for Nationwide window cleaners and second for nationwide window cleaning, this is great as people will remeber the name and when they search we will be there.

We have had over 200 teams sign up now 50% of them are for the long term and the other 50% on the trial but we hope people will stick with us in the new year and sign up for a year.

Due to the sign up we have changed the prices (lowered) as this needs a volume of guys to work and an amount of money and we didnt feel that the sign up would be so great in the early months.

We have confirmed our booking at windex so will be great to meet everyone and put a face to the name.

The one problem we are having is that we have sale leads coming through for areas we have not got covered a few of these we have passed on to the next nearest team but not always possible, anyone interested in an area drop us an email and if a lead comes through for that area we can show you that it works and get you on baoard...

All the best

Charlie and Huw

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #192 on: December 15, 2011, 01:20:58 pm »
"Window Cleaners Redhill" on goggle now brings up Nationwide Window Cleaners and Lee's site at the top of the organic listings

Lee we would love you to comment on this!!!

If you dont have a website, you now can, as a team on Nationwide window cleaners, and if you do make sure your above your compertition with a Nationwide window cleaners Mini Site.

Lee Pryor

« Reply #193 on: December 15, 2011, 01:55:09 pm »
"Window Cleaners Redhill" on goggle now brings up Nationwide Window Cleaners and Lee's site at the top of the organic listings

If you dont have a website, you now can, as a team on Nationwide window cleaners, and if you do make sure your above your compertition with a Nationwide window cleaners Mini Site.

Thats great news Charlie, now what about the other 5 areas I bought!!!!??? Still no leads.
The best way to predict the future is to create it.

Pope vader

« Reply #194 on: December 15, 2011, 02:03:13 pm »
lucky you lee,  it says the towns i want dont exist

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #195 on: December 15, 2011, 02:14:41 pm »

Thats great news Charlie, now what about the other 5 areas I bought!!!!??? Still no leads.

They will come, it is really weird we have had some areas recive multiple enquiries and some are yet to recive any.

Below are your other results and they have been improving weekly

“window cleaners crawley” – Position 4
“window cleaners reigate” – Position 5
“window cleaners east grinstead” – Position 4
“window cleaners gatwick” – Position 2
“window cleaners oxted” – Position 4

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #196 on: December 15, 2011, 02:16:08 pm »
lucky you lee,  it says the towns i want dont exist

Please try again and use a post code for the town as we have bolted smaller towns together and may have used a one of three towns names....

or contact admin@nationwidewindowcleaners.co.uk and they will be able to help

aztec

« Reply #197 on: December 15, 2011, 03:18:14 pm »
i havent had one lead yet either?   ::)

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #198 on: December 15, 2011, 04:07:58 pm »
i havent had one lead yet either?   ::)

Give it time we are only in month 2, what we have done in the first month is prove that the system works, if we can move the mini sites to the first page of google and then promote the national brand it will open up the brand and in turn all the members in their areas.....

Dean Taberner

« Reply #199 on: December 15, 2011, 06:22:51 pm »

They will come, it is really weird we have had some areas recive multiple enquiries and some are yet to recive any.

Below are your other results and they have been improving weekly

“window cleaners crawley” – Position 4
“window cleaners reigate” – Position 5
“window cleaners east grinstead” – Position 4
“window cleaners gatwick” – Position 2
“window cleaners oxted” – Position 4

"Window cleaners stoke" is iin the top 5 and climbing too   :)
Operations manager at J.V Price Ltd

http://www.thepricegroup.co.uk