This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

groundhog

Re: Just bought an area on this nationwide window cleaners site.
« Reply #220 on: January 29, 2012, 10:51:58 am »
Can't believe so many mugs are just throwing their money away!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Inside Out

« Reply #221 on: January 29, 2012, 11:43:08 am »
Excuse me if already covered. I didn't read ALL 12 pages. Yawn.

Here is the generic statement on site when put postcode in for my area.

Covering Market Drayton we offer Residential window cleaning services across the whole of the TF9 postcode area. We are experienced in carrying out Residential window cleaning to all types of buildings and above all our team of window cleaners work both politely and safely at all times with great attention to detail.

We use modern window cleaning equipment and can clean up to 60ft high from the safety of the ground using our waterfed pole system.

For more difficult buildings where powered access might be needed we are IPAF qualified so can work safely at height.

We are also experienced in using traditional window cleaning methods and employ this method on all our low level retail window cleaning.

For a FREE QUOTATION please contact us using the contact sheet on the left hand side of this page.

My question is this. I am NOT IPAF qualified, so if I bought tf9, who would you send to do any work in tf9 that required IPAF?

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #222 on: January 29, 2012, 12:37:35 pm »
Hi

This is just a holding page, once you buy the area we will custom build you a mini site, with your details and works that you carry out.

For example

If a lead did come through you can give us a call and see if we can help and if we could do the job you would get a 10% fee for the works or you would have to walk away from the works, just as now if someone asked you to do a job and you could not do it.

Excuse me if already covered. I didn't read ALL 12 pages. Yawn.

Here is the generic statement on site when put postcode in for my area.

Covering Market Drayton we offer Residential window cleaning services across the whole of the TF9 postcode area. We are experienced in carrying out Residential window cleaning to all types of buildings and above all our team of window cleaners work both politely and safely at all times with great attention to detail.

We use modern window cleaning equipment and can clean up to 60ft high from the safety of the ground using our waterfed pole system.

For more difficult buildings where powered access might be needed we are IPAF qualified so can work safely at height.

We are also experienced in using traditional window cleaning methods and employ this method on all our low level retail window cleaning.

For a FREE QUOTATION please contact us using the contact sheet on the left hand side of this page.

My question is this. I am NOT IPAF qualified, so if I bought tf9, who would you send to do any work in tf9 that required IPAF?

Inside Out

« Reply #223 on: January 29, 2012, 01:43:47 pm »
Thanks for quick reply.

Better that way. Tho not for me at the moment. All the beat with it tho, everyone who is involved!

Cliff perkins

« Reply #224 on: January 29, 2012, 05:48:45 pm »
Im already at the top of my page for window cleaners in my area on the internet,this is done by just searching window cleaner thatcham,and to be honest i hardly ever get work from the internet but its good for my clients to read up on me.
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

« Reply #225 on: January 29, 2012, 06:16:16 pm »
ive just bought the postcode bu1 5hit  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #226 on: January 29, 2012, 06:21:41 pm »
ive just bought the postcode bu1 5hit  ;D

::)  -------    ;D

Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #227 on: January 29, 2012, 06:22:48 pm »
Ha ha

H S and Son

« Reply #228 on: January 29, 2012, 06:48:32 pm »
Charlie I've just bought the commercial sector in my town today. Are you able to tell me how things progress from here please regarding production of mini-site and when it'll be online, SEO, payment for future months etc. Cheers. Matt

Dominic Carnell

« Reply #229 on: January 29, 2012, 06:54:54 pm »
What happens if two or more people buy postcodes for the same town or city? Take for example Birmingham, you are selling post codes categorised into the following areas:

Birmingham Central
Birmingham North
Birmingham  East
Birmingham  South
Birmingham  West

So if five different people buy one postcode area each, then you are going to have five mini sites/window cleaners to promote on Google for the same key phrase of 'window cleaner birmingham'. And if you promote key phrases like 'window cleaner birmingham central', 'window cleaner birmingham north' etc then it will generate very few (if any) enquiries for the window cleaners concerned because potential customers will not be searching under those terms.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #230 on: January 29, 2012, 06:57:21 pm »
Hi Matt

Welcome on board

Once you return your pack

The mini site will be live in a max of 14 days it will be SEO'd as its buit

Normaly it is on front page within a couple of weeks

With regards to future payment we will have a automatic payment system set up, I will let Huw confirm though

Charlie I've just bought the commercial sector in my town today. Are you able to tell me how things progress from here please regarding production of mini-site and when it'll be online, SEO, payment for future months etc. Cheers. Matt

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #231 on: January 29, 2012, 07:02:29 pm »
The system is built so it will come through to Birmingham and then to get further they must enter there post code that will take them to the right mini site and then in turn to the right contractor

What happens if two or more people buy postcodes for the same town or city? Take for example Birmingham, you are selling post codes categorised into the following areas:

Birmingham Central
Birmingham North
Birmingham  East
Birmingham  South
Birmingham  West

So if five different people buy one postcode area each, then you are going to have five mini sites/window cleaners to promote on Google for the same key phrase of 'window cleaner birmingham'. And if you promote key phrases like 'window cleaner birmingham central', 'window cleaner birmingham north' etc then it will generate very few (if any) enquiries for the window cleaners concerned because potential customers will not be searching under those terms.

H S and Son

« Reply #232 on: January 29, 2012, 07:04:29 pm »
Thanks for the welcome and thanks for the reply. I await my contracts  ;D

Halfadaylee

« Reply #233 on: January 29, 2012, 07:06:43 pm »
The system is built so it will come through to Birmingham and then to get further they must enter there post code that will take them to the right mini site and then in turn to the right contractor

Birmingham Central
Birmingham North
Birmingham  East
Birmingham  South
Birmingham  West

omg your good.
There must be over 70 post codes in brum from b1 city center to b79 Tamworth. So a mothly fee from all that are sold? Wish I had thought of the idea first.
Art

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #234 on: January 29, 2012, 07:13:24 pm »
They are sold in banks of post codes, the reason for breaking them up in the larger towns is to make sure that the area can be covered with quality and attention, also if larger jobs come in the local teams could team up together.

Birmingham Central
Birmingham North
Birmingham  East
Birmingham  South
Birmingham  West

omg your good.
There must be over 70 post codes in brum from b1 city center to b79 Tamworth. So a mothly fee from all that are sold? Wish I had thought of the idea first.
Art

Halfadaylee

« Reply #235 on: January 29, 2012, 07:14:46 pm »
What is and how much is a bank of post codes

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #236 on: January 29, 2012, 07:19:51 pm »

All shown on the login side of the site

Halfadaylee

« Reply #237 on: January 29, 2012, 07:22:43 pm »

All shown on the login side of the site
Hey I'm not that bothered to look but good luck with it anyway.
Art

AJ

« Reply #238 on: January 30, 2012, 05:15:07 am »
I think each mini site should have its own email address e.g YOURAREA@nationwide. This can be set to be received by The owners of nationwide for stats and by mini site owner. This will relieve any conflict of interest as the mini site owner doesn't receive their emails through the 3rd party.

Just my 2p worth

Alan

Window Washers

« Reply #239 on: January 30, 2012, 10:57:45 am »
I think each mini site should have its own email address e.g YOURAREA@nationwide. This can be set to be received by The owners of nationwide for stats and by mini site owner. This will relieve any conflict of interest as the mini site owner doesn't receive their emails through the 3rd party.

Just my 2p worth

Alan
I totally agree I did this myself and works well, very easy to install
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)