This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

stuart mc

Re: Just bought an area on this nationwide window cleaners site.
« Reply #160 on: November 19, 2011, 09:31:15 pm »
I think you need to look at some areas a bit closer, just to buy say 4 miles in any direction from my house I would need to buy 5 areas, if I wanted to cover the area I actually cover locally it would be around 9 areas, that is travelling no further than 7 miles, I would be paying about 5k a year for an add on a website that only allows me to cover 7 miles

And £5k a year would be the budget for 62,000 leaflets, or 280 or so customers if you convert between 0.4 and 0.5%.  I'd be amazed if you got that many though their website.

And another thing, is a domestic postcode of website in Scotland worth the same as a domestic postcode in Surrey?  I'd love to hear the argument that supports that logic.

Ah well, it might work and I might have to eat humble pie but I'll be surprised.

Vin

take your point, but I should have pointed that price quoted was commercial cover, I can pick up domestic easy enough without paying, so the leaflet thing thing may not apply, but yes I could pay someone to canvass commercial for that type of money

I also agree a post code in certain areas must be cheaper than others, or more need grouped together, that was the point I was trying to make

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #161 on: November 19, 2011, 09:54:18 pm »
Hi All

Areas were put together by towns postcodes and population of the areas, some may not work and we will have to increase some areas, but on the flip side some guys may only want to cover a smaller area and then the oppasite issue,

Guys this is a work in progress but rest assured all comments are being noted,

We have just been informed that we have an advert in the new window cleaning warehous catalogue that is due out anytime, this we hope will increase the network, so we can start to work with members to fill the gaps,

Guys the prices are the prices and can't be discussed on here by myself

stuart mc

« Reply #162 on: November 19, 2011, 10:01:02 pm »
Hi All

Areas were put together by towns postcodes and population of the areas, some may not work and we will have to increase some areas, but on the flip side some guys may only want to cover a smaller area and then the oppasite issue,

Guys this is a work in progress but rest assured all comments are being noted,

We have just been informed that we have an advert in the new window cleaning warehous catalogue that is due out anytime, this we hope will increase the network, so we can start to work with members to fill the gaps,

Guys the prices are the prices and can't be discussed on here by myself

glad you are taking note, I wasn't knocking you just pointing things out, all the best ;) I can imagine it will be nightmare covering the whole of the uk and not knowing the areas

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #163 on: November 20, 2011, 03:24:41 pm »
Hi All

Getting results alredy, page one for window cleaners redhill in just 4 days

s

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #164 on: November 20, 2011, 03:27:35 pm »
Intro offer finishes today so if you want to give it a go till the end of Jan sign up today

Frankybadboy

« Reply #165 on: November 20, 2011, 04:18:32 pm »
well paid and havent heard a thing.whats going on.

George P

« Reply #166 on: November 20, 2011, 04:43:31 pm »
just paid and within minuites reciept of order from nationwide, dont know how long it takes for them to activate me onto the site though,

Frankybadboy

« Reply #168 on: November 20, 2011, 09:06:07 pm »
thanks for reply huw :-*

Dave Willis

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2011, 05:46:06 pm »
Sorry I haven't been too interested in this but is it anything like CIU's Spick and Span site?

Only I registered with that and never got a peep same with some other site I did years ago something like Cleaning Resources. Both rubbish regarding gaining any work.

windiewasher

« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2011, 06:13:48 pm »
I filled application form in etc and haven't heard anything back,did you recieve it? cheers
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2011, 09:28:27 pm »
I filled application form in etc and haven't heard anything back,did you recieve it? cheers

The team are working on your mini site now, you will have an email to you with a link once it is generated

All the best

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #172 on: November 21, 2011, 09:37:52 pm »
Hi all

We now have a twitter and facebook page please like and follow,

just search nationwide window cleaners

windiewasher

« Reply #173 on: November 21, 2011, 10:11:41 pm »

The team are working on your mini site now, you will have an email to you with a link once it is generated

All the best

thanks mate,much appreciated
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #174 on: November 21, 2011, 10:48:24 pm »
First mini site was Redhill Residential, not bad for a week

Type in to google “residential window cleaner redhill”, nationwide come up 1, 2 and 3

Smudger

« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2011, 07:36:22 am »
must have a different google then as i searched window cleaner redhill and couldn't find you at all  ???

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Roy Harding

« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2011, 08:23:37 am »
I did a search and it was page one.

It also so says 15,000 customers have used our services, I thought it had only been up and running a little over a week?

Roy

stuart mc

« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2011, 08:28:49 am »
must have a different google then as i searched window cleaner redhill and couldn't find you at all  ???

Darran

that is because you never typed in residential, although I doubt any member of the public would either

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2011, 08:30:00 am »
First mini site was Redhill Residential, not bad for a week

Type in to google residential window cleaner redhill, nationwide come up 1, 2 and 3

Very few if any, I would imagine, will type in "residential". Even fewer would click a sponsored link reading "nationwide" ;D

j.v. price ltd

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2011, 08:35:56 am »
Well I guess we will have to see, the 4 guys so far that have had leads come through seem happy with the service, working with google indexing pages all takes time, but they are great results for a week.

There are thousands of searches every month for residential window cleaners in ............. Through google.