This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Big_h

water fed sysrem for hire
« on: October 03, 2011, 05:44:49 pm »
Hi i been window cleaning on and off for 30 years still use ladder and all that looking to go to a water fed pole system  BUT would like to hire one before i pay out all that money i pick up about 120 new customer 2 years ago when someone started useing water fed system he lost over 75% of his customers to other window cleaner so i would like my customers to try out to see if they like it i dont wot to lose any customers as its took me about 7 years to build up my run 
DO YOU KNOW ANYONE THAT HIRE THEM OUT PLEASE

Re: water fed sysrem for hire
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2011, 05:54:14 pm »
ionics do lease hire and stuff, but i wouldnt bother i tink they want way too much, ive just changed over, 12 weeks ago havent lost one house, as long as you know how to use the system you will get perfect results, maybee lose a little but it will be worth it as you will be able to fit much much more wotk into a day a week and a year,

Pope vader

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2011, 06:24:24 pm »
the ones you lose, are probably looking for a reason to dump,    just scrup and rinse like hell on the first clean

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2011, 06:41:37 pm »
You have to change your mindset . . . . you are changing to a better safer way of cleaning.  I changed over like a lot on here prior to being sceptical, but you once you have mastered wfp you will -

1. Have a new increased enthusiasm to cleaning

2. Have more energy due to not climbing ladders all day

3. Take on more work due to being able to reach higher windows

Go on you know it makes sense  ;D