This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

PurefectWindowCleaning

Van Lettering.
« on: October 02, 2011, 02:12:55 pm »
Can anyone reccomend someone that designs lettering etc as im only familar with 'times new roman'  :)

After nine years its about time I had it done  ;D

Re: Van Lettering.
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2011, 05:48:05 pm »
I went to a local sign writers that looked good, told them what i wanted, and they pretty much designed my van for me.  I think most places would do the same, quick as a flash they showed me different ideas and different fonts/styles. 

If you want to get an idea of some different fonts for yourself anyway, if you have microsoft word you can select all different types of fonts, or even some web browsers email like hotmail you can do the same, will give you a bit of idea anyways.....

bobby p

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2011, 08:27:56 pm »
i recommend this firm, www.dawsonsigns.co.uk      i have used them a few times to order van  lettering and its easy to order online  and arrives everytime within 3 or 4 days of ordering.
 One time my order didnt arrive and once i told them so, they quickly sent me a 2nd lot, no charge

SPE

H2GoKent

« Reply #4 on: October 03, 2011, 04:37:24 pm »
I used  isle of wight graphics for magnetic removable signs.
Got two bigs ones, they did the design work, all for £45
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence