This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ali_D

Any ideas for marketing?
« on: October 25, 2005, 01:53:43 am »
I run an oven cleaning business.  Any ideas on marketing?  Local paper is draining our funds fast!

JJdomestics

Re: Any ideas for marketing?
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2005, 09:39:59 am »
Hi

We run a domestic cleaning company and we have run off some leaflets and dropped them door to door. We used good quality paper and a half decent printer and away we  go. Although it gave us blisters it was worth it in the end. The local papers are good but like you siad seem quite expensive. We are also giving a one off clean as a 1st prize in a draw held by my daughters school, this may seem odd to some people to give it away but our name will be on every newsletter to every child in the school. and the lucky person who wins will spread the word. Hope this helps

james44

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2005, 05:33:56 pm »
Hi daviesalie, do you know any local window cleaners, the reason i ask is  i myself have just started doing oven cleans and i am a window cleaner the oven cleaning is a add on to my window cleanig just like gutters and facia cleaning, i let my customers know that i was starting to do this and i have had a good response, you could get a local window cleaner to promote your oven cleaning for you, or do what i did  and do a part time delivery driving, take-away shops etc and hand a leaflet when you deliver their meal, i have got a few jobs from this, should keep you going  if you leaflet regular

james

CMS

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2005, 07:06:14 pm »
I run an oven cleaning business.  Any ideas on marketing?  Local paper is draining our funds fast!

Local 'Letting Agents' ?????