This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

martin19842

Graffiti removal chemicals
« on: October 21, 2005, 07:30:42 pm »
hi there,

does anybody on here use the Tensid graffiti removal chemicals, any feedback would be appreciated.

regards

martin

Simon H

Re: Graffiti removal chemicals
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2005, 10:19:11 am »
Hi Martin

Have used them nothing outstanding and found them very expensive try giving my mate Cliff @ Valley Industrial a ring he can source almost anything for you 020 8884 3402 or try Performance Chemicals 0870 7700 530

How is that brick cleaning job getting on ?

Best regards

Simon
Some days it's just not worth gnawing through the leather straps.

martin19842

Re: Graffiti removal chemicals
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2005, 12:11:54 pm »
hi simon,

we didnt get the brick job, somebody went in less than half the price that we quoted, but the weird thing was that the client couldnt tell me what this OTHER company were going to blast the building with. Which i thought was rather strange.

I even spoke to another company that i know very well, and he looked at our survey and pricing, and suggested that we were competitive for the work invloved and the grit that we were going to blast at the biuilding.

Oh well you dont win them all, this is one of the complications of dealing with an end user, whereas we are now dealing with a housing association in North London, and the whole process is much easier, (they are aware of the price that a service will cost) again its high level work.

so thanks for that info Simon, and have a great weekend.

regards

martin