This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

henrya

help me out
« on: October 19, 2005, 02:16:57 am »
Hi comrade,
i will be happy if you can help out in getting contract, i have done alot of things which i think will be helpfull for me in getting contract but as at now am still having sleepless nights.
though, i based in London still things are very difficult and i do not know what to do again. if you get show me the road to my break- through i will be happy since i started this business lat six month ago.
Thanks
Henrya

dustdees

Re: help me out
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2005, 07:22:00 am »
HENRYA,

Sorry to sound a bit short, but we are all really busy trying to get our own work!!
If youstart up in business then you have to take the rough with the smooth, I know I have put a few post on here saying I'm giving up, we all get down, but really come on!!

You start up your own business, get out there and make your name known, it's your business you get the contracts!!

NO ONE HAS THE TIME TO CARRY YOU AR HOLD YOUR HAND!!

garyj

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2005, 04:22:57 pm »
Denise, you go girl  :o ;D

dustdees

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2005, 04:31:52 pm »
Cheers Garyj, I thought you might like that.

For good sake I know we help each other out on this forum but we don't go out getting contract for other people do we!!!!!

Ta!!!!!!!!!!

henrya

« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2005, 12:44:25 am »
dustdees,
thank very much for your mail.
Its a pitty you cannot put my situation into your own shoe maybe being a lady, who knows!
But for your information i do not beg for you or anyone to help me in getting contract neither to carry me along the line in sorting out my problem.
Do not think am lazy or like to depend on people in term of contract, all i was looking for, is to gain ideas or buying in term of sub-contract in this group, that might help me improve my business.
Thank God i still positive. Please, next time when someone write his or her problem out, try to use your initiative in giving the person some positive support not to abuse just because you on the top today.
Henrya

dustdees

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2005, 08:19:55 am »
Well you post does say help me get a contract.There was no mention of ideas, etc..

Next time make your posts clearer so everyone can understand them not you,

Read it yourself and see how it sounds to you.

I rest my case,

p.s get off your soap box.If that's how you try and get contacts I suggest you look for  n new career.