Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Topclean

gardiners!!!
« on: July 14, 2011, 07:49:12 pm »
I no lots of you love them, however there just as bad as the other suppliers out there!! this meaning ordered something very small last thursday and it still has not arrived!!! only to be told by them it is for me to chase up with royal mail and not them!!! WTF! and for anyone who says dont slate them on here, if they did what they said i wouldnt be! EXPECTING AN EMAIL WITH THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR ME TO CHASE THEM UP GARDINERS!!!!

weetot

Re: gardiners!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2011, 07:55:09 pm »
I suggest ya take a chill pill ;)
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

Steve Sed

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2011, 08:00:49 pm »
Royal mail don't always leave a card if a parcel is too big for your letterbox. The fastest way to get your order is to check your delivery office. I'm sure gardeners aren't aren't trying to abdicate responsibility.

Topclean

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2011, 08:01:36 pm »
I would, but to be told today a week after i ordered it could take upto 15 days to receive my order after being told 1-2 days last week is not exceptable!! then to be told i would have to deal with there postage is a joke!

Topclean

« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2011, 08:03:00 pm »
it was only a connector for the hose reel, definatley fit through a standard letter box!

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 08:34:31 pm »
If royal mail have lost it mate, thats not Gardiners fault is it.

Think about it... gardiners dont deliver... they send... its royal mails responsability to deliver
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 08:44:53 pm »
God, there's some real babies about!

Topclean

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2011, 08:54:52 pm »
so does that mean i have to sort it out, hydro its the principle dont you think!!!
Gardiners told me they would send me an email on how to sort this and that hasnt arrived either.

WHY Do so many of you kiss gardiner's Ass??  Yes they do make good poles when they dont fall apart however they arnt the only suppliers out there!!

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2011, 08:58:04 pm »
Its not hard .... google royal mail and ring customer services

do you expect your cutomers to bring the windows to you ???
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Lee GLS

« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2011, 09:00:39 pm »

Wow that would be great woulnt it  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2011, 09:03:30 pm »
so does that mean i have to sort it out, hydro its the principle dont you think!!!
Gardiners told me they would send me an email on how to sort this and that hasnt arrived either.

WHY Do so many of you kiss gardiner's Ass??  Yes they do make good poles when they dont fall apart however they arnt the only suppliers out there!!

Because If you phone Gardiners politely and talk to them politely they normally bend over backwards to help. All companies make mistakes only it would appear the mail is at fault. why not head your post with Royal Mail!!! Instead of bleating about Gardiners. It's only a connector for Christs sake.  ::)

Richard Neal

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2011, 09:08:08 pm »
We used to run a large internet business sending out on average 50 - 100 parcels a day, it was royal mails job to deliver them not us, we would chase them up if they got lost but it really is up to the addressee to find out where the parcel is.

It would normally end up being returned to us a week later with a note on it saying

"not collected from sorting office"
Im not scared of heights, just falling from them.
mrwindowclean@hotmail.co.uk

Topclean

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2011, 09:19:59 pm »
good customer service would have been something along the lines of, we will look into it and try and find out what has happened, not oh well, we will send you an email with the contact details and who to speak to and you can sort it out! (email was not even sent). If a customer said to you I'l pay you to clean the gutter you wouldnt take the money and run would you!!  If Gardiners make the decision to use royal mail as their courier then surely they must have to chase this up!! afterall we do pay for delivery!

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2011, 09:25:08 pm »
The more I hear about Gardiner the happier I am that I never waited months and months for the pole I wanted to be in stock ....... I went to a supplier that had their poles in stock ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

Pope vader

« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2011, 09:37:50 pm »
i know gardiners have started new people and it might of been one of them,  alex will be on later to tell you he has got it sorted

matthewprice

« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2011, 09:42:03 pm »
i know every one gets it wrong sometimes ,a connector was missing emailed alex 11pm last night he confirmed it should have been sent ,posted this morning great service,hope mail service is as good ;)

G Griffin

« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2011, 09:52:01 pm »

Wow that would be great woulnt it  ;D

Mine do leave them outside all night so I can clean them whenever I want  ;).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jista

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2011, 10:05:07 pm »
Well i just ordered a new pole from Gardiners my first time and they said 14 days for delivery and they were very polite hopes me gets it coz me crappy ionic has fell to bits :-)

Me feel like a big kid waiting for this pole hehe

woody1

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2011, 10:08:21 pm »
funny that if it was ionics you would all slate them but as its king gardiners it all fine, you lot make me laugh i think sheep come to mind

Topclean

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2011, 10:09:50 pm »
funny that if it was ionics you would all slate them but as its king gardiners it all fine, you lot make me laugh i think sheep come to mind
here here!!