This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Oneills onb

Re: Top shop gone national
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2011, 07:42:33 pm »
Spoke to them today, got to price up more work now, all the mirrors, stairs glass,wash down signs, wash down front of shop, aswell as doing the shop front in & out

weetot

« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2011, 07:53:42 pm »
going ti clean house s now very good frend gave me some, if not for him probably called it a day :'( :'(

Must be a good friend.   I suggest Dusty Dave picks himself up and dusts himself down, and moves on.  ;D :P
Never take financial advice from people who have no money!

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2011, 09:58:24 pm »
i recon it would be easy to copy cat what these so called nationals do!

just set up a website like theres and offering all kinds of services then just find people to do it (sub it out)

tell me why this wouldnt work?

you could do it with building/construction anything your the slightest bit fimiliar with!

mci services

« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2011, 10:05:18 pm »

just set up a website like theres and offering all kinds of services then just find people to do it (sub it out)

tell why this wouldnt work?

you could do it with building/construction anything your the slightest bit fimiliar with!

yes but you need to pay the subbies whilst waiting for payment, then deal with thousand of complaints up and down the country, sod that

GB Window Cleaning

« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2011, 10:09:36 pm »

yes but you need to pay the subbies whilst waiting for payment, then deal with thousand of complaints up and down the country, sod that
so it just boils down to money then really?

edward1

« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2011, 07:47:22 am »
the secret is out :o

wwoodee22

« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2011, 07:54:24 am »

Arcadia pay on 30 days by BACS if you wait 60 days before paying subbies your ahead in money, when the contract is finished hang on to the money and wait for the subbies to chase it up, I bet some can't be bothered so your quids in.

It's the complaint side of things that would drive me nuts

mci services

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2011, 04:57:01 pm »
Talking to the window cleaner that does our top shop and he has heard nothing about them going national. He asked the manager and had heard nothing either

Mike_G

« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2011, 05:07:21 pm »
They are sending out letters to the store managers shortly to let them know what is happening.

You would of thought they would of contacted them by now so they could let the present window cleaners know whats happening to at least give them a chance to keep hold of their work, as it is by time most of them find out it will be too late for them to put in a price

Oneills onb

« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »
Mike did you get anywhere with the info I gave you??

mci services

« Reply #50 on: July 15, 2011, 08:50:12 pm »
The guy I spoke to today was having none of when I told him, when he wandered over  to do his ladbrookes I didn't have the heart to tell him that was going as well :-\

He has already lost an office contract to me and two shops to me and a dentist to me