Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

craignozza

Prowler New
« on: July 08, 2011, 05:25:37 pm »
Just looking on the restormate site and saw the prowler . How does this compare to the conventional truckmount  eg pros and cons .
cheers craig

steven Banks

Re: prowler
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2011, 05:30:18 pm »
Best to search previous Threads / posts.

A forum is a knowledge base.

Joe H

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2011, 05:57:24 pm »
Prowler does not have a dirty filthy stinking waste tank to clean out.

13hp Prowler is portable in as much you can get it in/out of the van if needed for servicing/repair.

Top rate supplier in John and Lyn

Colin Day

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2011, 07:50:36 pm »
There are videos of it in action, looks an awesome bit of kit....

john steel

« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2011, 09:14:38 pm »
How would it compare to the new  Jag  that every one is talking about at the mo.

andrew christopher

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2011, 09:22:56 pm »
I wouldn't go back to any sort of portable.

I carry 500 ltrs of water. Turn up, solution house with inline sprayer into house, spray, rinse suck and go!

(very simplified!)

with the prowler work seems easier. As joe says great back up, honda engine easily serviced and parts that bolt on.

john steel

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2011, 09:36:58 pm »
Wonder why Joe got rid of his then ???

Joe are you going to get a Jag or staying with Scorp?

Joe H

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 10:29:33 am »
Have a trapped nerve in the back that was affecting my left arm so much I was not wanting to do as much work, shame to have a big van and great machine in the Prowler doing less then it should.
Sold the unit as a whole to Simon in Isle of Man, who has since sold it to a guy in Bolton.

Would I get a Jag?
Absolutely, reports are coming through now of its performance.
Got a tel call yesterday from a cleaner (one who has stopped posting on here cause of the fiasco the other day on the "Jaguar" thread), he has a Scorpion now for 3 years, but the Jag beats it, so quiet, a large pump with good flow, 2 very powerful vac motors, such that he can turn pressure up for the real dirty carpets, and the carpet will still be dryer then the with the Scorpion (and its pretty good with the Scorpion).

I well know some of you wont like what I just written - but thats your problem, tough.

Ian Rochester

« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2011, 11:36:32 am »
We have one that we are not really using much now, it's a cracking machine but the majority of our work requires the use of a porty so the Prowler is sat doing nothing most of the time.

I'm willing to sell if anyone is interested.

I would get it fully serviced and checked out by John Kelly at Restormate before hand, comes with 2" hose, whip line and solution hose also has a bypass wand which is currently with restormate getting a new bypass valve fitted.  I can even include a upright 400ltr or 250ltr tank and connections.

Give me a call on 07790596782 or email me ian@lionheartcleaning.co.uk

craignozza

« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2011, 04:50:27 pm »
How much you asking for it cheers craig

c_norris2007@yahoo.co.uk