Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carpet Dawg

Re: Lost out to a Grouponed
« Reply #20 on: July 08, 2011, 10:29:17 pm »
There's no reasoning in being a cheapo. I used to be a £20 a room guy many moons ago when i started out. It was just a pain in the arse really.
Your clients are usaully the worse out there (chavs, asians etc), they expect perfection even tho they are paining penuts and they all smell.

Groupon just isn't suitable for our business. Take it from me, your pushing treacle up a hill on that one.

Tony

« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2011, 10:59:56 pm »
There's no reasoning in being a cheapo. I used to be a £20 a room guy many moons ago when i started out. It was just a pain in the arse really.
Tony

Dont take any offence Mr Drago, but I have heard you still are a pain in the arse, erm, erm..... £20 a room guy that is  ;D

And just to add, not knocking you because £20 a room is ok.... as long as you cant swing a small cat round in them  :P

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2011, 11:11:14 pm »
Oh really? who told you that then mate? I'd take thier word for it  ;)

Paul (Mr TwaT), where you abused as a child? Or are you just naturaly a trouble making, internet warrior with nothing better to do??

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2011, 11:23:52 pm »
Oh really? who told you that then mate? I'd take thier word for it  ;)

Paul (Mr TwaT), where you abused as a child? Or are you just naturaly a trouble making, internet warrior with nothing better to do??

You just amuse me Tony, in answer to you first question "no, not really not that I remember" your second question, yes I do but just like to call in on here each night and see what numptys like yourself have to say about running a business  ;D ;D reply to your posts, sit back and laugh  ;)

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2011, 11:38:24 pm »
"see what numptys like yourself have to say about running a business"

Hilarious Paul, now go clean my loo.

You have been on a mission to pick on a few of my posts over the last year, all from that post where I shared my option on SEO like everyone else on that thread.
Pretty sad that really.

I could also break your balls on every post you make as revenage but i have better things to do like picking my nose  :)

Tony

« Reply #25 on: July 09, 2011, 12:14:37 am »
"see what numptys like yourself have to say about running a business"

Hilarious Paul, now go clean my loo.

You have been on a mission to pick on a few of my posts over the last year, all from that post where I shared my option on SEO like everyone else on that thread.
Pretty sad that really.

I could also break your balls on every post you make as revenage but i have better things to do like picking my nose  :)

Tony

;D carry on picking your nose, its your one and only talent Tony  ;)

Andy Hogarth

« Reply #26 on: July 09, 2011, 12:24:44 am »
Alright alright caaaalm down boys caaaalm down  ;D ;D ;D

Www.2venturegroup.com

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #27 on: July 09, 2011, 03:35:46 am »
Paul, your banter sent me  to sleep.

As per usual your making a fool of yourself  :-* but i'll let you carry on  ;D it suits you  ;D

« Reply #28 on: July 09, 2011, 07:17:23 pm »
Paul, your banter sent me  to sleep.

As per usual your making a fool of yourself  :-* but i'll let you carry on  ;D it suits you  ;D

If you read it like that then fair enough, I couldnt really care less what you or others think of me, I just like coming on here now and again to read your posts/knocks at genuine hard working folk, and get a bit sick of the constant a##e licking you do to others who you and some others deem to be so great  :-X

I'm just try to expose you for what you are, the majority on here will and should know  ;D ;D

10% of the stuff on here is genuine good information for any business, the other 90% is just a load of c##p.

The really sad thing is you seem to believe it and sometimes do fuel it  :(

I am no fool Tony, in cleaning I can confidently say I have turned over in one week what your profit will be for this year!

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #29 on: July 09, 2011, 07:36:14 pm »
Paul, you've lost it mate!  ??? I mean where's all this coming from?? You know nothing at all about me so how can you make these judgements?

I couldn't care less about how much you make weekly, monthly or yearly. It doesn't effect me so I dont care.

Arse licking that I do! seriously WTF ? lol

I'm just try to expose you for what you are  ??? I'm just a bloody carpet cleaner like everyone else on here. I've never said I was anything else.

« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2011, 07:52:22 pm »
Paul, you've lost it mate!  ??? I mean where's all this coming from?? You know nothing at all about me so how can you make these judgements?

I couldn't care less about how much you make weekly, monthly or yearly. It doesn't effect me so I dont care.

Arse licking that I do! seriously WTF ? lol

I'm just try to expose you for what you are  ??? I'm just a bloody carpet cleaner like everyone else on here. I've never said I was anything else.

Thats ok then Tony, please dont attempt to put me down, take the p##s or call me a fool ever again  ;) 

Carpet Dawg

« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2011, 02:57:24 pm »
Only ever liked that when provoked :)

derikraven

« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2011, 03:16:58 pm »
there's a lot of aggrevation creeping into this site. What happened to the friendly people who only posted on here to help other carpet cleaners. Surely the whole point of this site is to help each other by sharing our knowlege. Or am I being naive?

Adam P

« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2011, 09:47:55 pm »
it hasn't existed here in a long time if ever. other forums are much better this is one of the worst. personal attacks are quick and uncalled for and then decent members leave and this place slowly goes down hill. it doesn't take much for users to call others twats for expressing an different opinion and then the mods don't bother. some can take it and stay as there is still good advice, others can't and unfortunately go.

John Kelly

« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2011, 10:56:17 pm »
hey, its been gannin for years. Theres always been slanging matches, in fact the ones now are pretty mild compared to a few years ago.

MAX Carpets

« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2011, 07:32:22 am »
Anyway, I think the point was that its Enterprise cleaning on Groupon who normally up sell, but how can they up sell on an EOT? So they will be going the job for £22, waste of time.