This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sonya

How was your week!
« on: October 07, 2005, 06:14:36 pm »
Wow it's the end of the week, thank god for fridays's I have had a terrible start to my week. Firstly my hard disk went dead and I couldn't boot up my pc and lost my database program (can't find original disk since moving day), my excel estimate and invoice templates that had taken 2 hours to design and all my internet reaserch tonns of it gone  now I have to find £299 to pay for the quickbooks package because I'm not going to go through this again! Back everything up guys and dolls newbies especially! Get an external hard disk plug it into yor computer via usb bobs your uncle. Why did I not do this sooner? Anyway not all bad I have a tender to draw up for a property developer and I'm backing out as I haven't got all the equipment for the builders clean and don't want to look like a total pratt! And to top it off I have a quote to put in for a local authority funded organitation to clean their premises daily and supply, but going up against 1 other competitor thats been around for a few years, very daunting. I'm feeling the strain now I'm doing o'k but these problems are stressing me out guy's and I need to know i can get past this  :'( :'( :'( :'( 
From a very cheerful sonya.

Anyway how was your week come on make me smile please!!!

domestic bliss

Re: How was your week!
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 07:03:32 pm »
Work wise the week was good picking up a new job every week.
Me wise not so good i succeeded in slicing off my finger at home.  OUCH!!!!

martin19842

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 07:06:55 pm »
sonya

i have emailed you

regards

martin

preston powerblast

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 07:37:25 pm »
Totally hectic, job after job, the phone keeps ringing I keep pricing the jobs and they keep rolling in, pressure cleaning, painting, pointing.
Its funny only a month ago I was going to chuck it all in.
That hard drive fingy happened to me about 3 months ago, so I went and bought me  an external hard drive.
Best thing I ever bought.

*Chris Browne

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 10:00:36 pm »
Busiest week since i started, wednesday i sat up typing 7 quotes till 2.30am then got up at 6 to finish them off!

good night

chris :)

Tim Downer

« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2005, 12:31:32 am »
Been at home all week.....had to take a weeks holiday otherwise i will loose them before the new year starts.

;D

Regards

Tim

P.S. Sonya.....dont give up too quickley on the developers tender for the builders cleans.....as they normally get the tenders in weeks if not months before the work is needed......usually!!
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

semy

« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 07:36:42 am »
just a qiuck bit of advice buy 2 hard drives, it easy as hell to back up programs and if 1 hard drive goes down it aint that big of a deal

regards
semy

martin19842

« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 05:39:37 pm »
sonya,

have emailed you again, with contact details,

look forward to hearing from you.

regards

martin

sonya

« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 07:19:03 pm »
Thanks for the boost everyone I really needed it keep up the good work you hard working people you! :-* :-*