This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

blacksheep

buffing
« on: October 06, 2005, 03:34:30 pm »
just want to know whats the norm, do you buff hard floors as part of the cleaning when its needed or is this an extra,and if extra have any one got a ball park figure on what to charge for stripping sealing plus buffing or advice thanks before hand on this

*Chris Browne

Re: buffing
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2005, 04:10:06 pm »
Hi Blacksheep,
we normally dont charge if its a simple buffing job , (thats if its an existing client) company's love there little freebies, But we do charge them for stripping and sealing and the price really depends on state of the floor (how many coats have been slapped down before etc!)and obviosly the size of the floor, Its dificult to put a price to it really ,i Just look at a floor and work out how long it would take ME  
Hope this helps

chris
 ;)

blacksheep

« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 12:52:55 am »
thanks for your reply

Tim Downer

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 01:58:54 pm »
Hi Blacksheep

Maybe you could consider going on a hard floor course such as one that Prochem do....then you will know what is involved in stripping and looking after the clients floor.You would get an idea of pricing up too.

Tim
Tim Downer
Manager

"The difference between Ordinary and Extraordinary.....is that little Extra"

blacksheep

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 03:05:15 pm »
i can strip and seel a floor but always for the company i work forbut only on lino type floor ans as i work for them i dont know what people charge but no probs as soon as i make a few bucks i fully intend to do a carpet/ floor course. i still need to ring gorden from the carpet forum on here down in cardiff and take him up on his offer of a demo but have had very little time hes prob forgot about it by now ;D