This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

S.A.J

A slow day with me
« on: May 13, 2011, 04:44:56 pm »
Today was just a clear up/odd job day running around all over the place!!

First job was a doctors surgery

Got there at 720am and drove away at 755am

Then back to my dads house for a coffee and then at 845am go to the next job which was a first clean, but the windows were spotless as the lady's husband cleans them every 2 weeks but as he is 60 and going blind she does not want him up a ladder anymore  ;D

left this job about 930am

next job again is a first clean got there about 950am and left at 1015

after that pop into Lidl to pick up a trolley for the back back

next job was this 3rd floor flat Chris does the windows either side of the balcony and I go inside to clean the balcony windows and easy 10 minute job.

Then lunch at 1115am

We then should have done a 2 hour first clean on a care home we picked up but they phoned and rearranged it for the end of next week!!

then got a phone call for a conny roof, gutters and window clean, so drove off to quote it which we got  at £70 real easy to do should only take an hour and a bit to clean  ;D but she was not happy with a 6 week wait as I am fully booked till July for this type of work!!  ;D

That’s our day really, also spent about 20mins on the phone to P&F

And I have just spent £345 on resin and £73 on 2 11L DI vessels!!

Did not earn much but spent a lot  :'( ;D

Stuart  8)

dazmond

Re: A slow day with me
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2011, 04:56:56 pm »
what pole is that stu(green one)and what size to reach that height?i could do with a longer length pole to add to my collection!(22ft clx,25ft SLX,25FT HYDRA!).

I also had a "clear up" day!fascia/window clean booked in 9am(£75)then a 4 domestics.finished at 1230!off till monday.busy weekend with the family!!

how long you been wfp stu?ive been at it for a year now and im picking up a steady stream of new work at present.as well as burning through my work faster!!

happy days!! ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:57:44 pm »
if you finshed that early why didnt you do roof there and then

Darranvps

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 05:00:23 pm »
As usual Great Pics Stuart

Have you any pics cleaning the big wheel?

S.A.J

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 05:04:47 pm »
Franky would have mate but had a few issues with the other van that needed sorted  >:(

Dazmond been wfp for 9 years mate and that green pole is a unger 35ft hybrid I think!! it weights a ton and is very whippy that's why the employee uses it and not me  ;D we are now saving for a Super max pole!!

No rest for me this weekend got 2 gutter jobs to do tomorrow  ;)

S.A.J

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 05:06:26 pm »
Darran will take some pics of the wheel over the next couple of weeks, still getting use to cleaning it  ;D ;D