This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

james stanley

Any gear I should consider getting???
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:20:19 pm »
I have got the following gear...... Brodex 500ltr di machine (  GOOD MACHINE)
                                                     Pure freedom high volume ro set up and softener ( GREAT )
                                                     Pure freedom 9kw isothermal diesel heater  ( BRILL BIT OF KIT)
                                                     Polar gutter vac ( FRUSTRATING )
                                                     36ft hydra alloy brodex pole  ( WASTE OF MONEY)
                                                     30 ft ionics glyder pole                ( FAB POLE)
                                                      18ft slx pole                              ( THE ULTIMATE KING POLE)
                                                     25ft slx pole                              ( on order ???????)
          Do I have all the gear I need now or would you recommend I get anything else ?????  I like the look of the supermax poles but I suppose theres not much point of getting one as I don't have anywork above 35ft. What ya reckon?????                                                       

Gav Camm lammy 283

Re: Any gear I should consider getting???
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 11:54:07 pm »
if the 36ft pole waste ov money
il take it off ya hands at a tenner ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Paul Coleman

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2011, 04:32:12 am »
I have got the following gear...... Brodex 500ltr di machine (  GOOD MACHINE)
                                                     Pure freedom high volume ro set up and softener ( GREAT )
                                                     Pure freedom 9kw isothermal diesel heater  ( BRILL BIT OF KIT)
                                                     Polar gutter vac ( FRUSTRATING )
                                                     36ft hydra alloy brodex pole  ( WASTE OF MONEY)
                                                     30 ft ionics glyder pole                ( FAB POLE)
                                                      18ft slx pole                              ( THE ULTIMATE KING POLE)
                                                     25ft slx pole                              ( on order ???????)
          Do I have all the gear I need now or would you recommend I get anything else ?????  I like the look of the supermax poles but I suppose theres not much point of getting one as I don't have anywork above 35ft. What ya reckon?????                                                       

Whenever I have bought kit that I only need for one or two jobs, I always seem to get more work that goes with the kit.  It's a funny thing.  Don't ask me why it happens.  It just does.  I've found the Glyder to be heavier than the Gardiner equivalent - still a good pole though.  I recently bought an extra 5 ft for my SLX (now 30ft).  I don't use it like that as an all day pole but that extra 5 ft is very helpful sometimes.

simonr

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2011, 07:07:00 am »
if you really dont like yr brodex 36ft give us a price please cos i need that hight but only for a couple of jobs
thanks

james stanley

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2011, 09:31:34 pm »
its in good condition 12 months old . paid 240 quid 12 months ago, its yours for 160 quid