This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

MJHolmes

Customers Neighbour
« on: May 12, 2011, 11:35:55 am »
I was out yesterday cleaning two conservatories for this customer, When half way through i heard a voice say from next door....

He Said "Hey you have poop up my conservatory windows"

I said " Its only water theres no dirt in clean water"

He Said Nothing and walked off but i did offer to clean them for him. And he said no its ok. I think that this neighbour had just been being a idiot.

I would like to know off you windys...Have you had people like this.

Thanks K C L ::)

Re: Customers Neighbour
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2011, 12:53:56 pm »
No.

You should have squirted some in his face.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 01:06:15 pm »
We clean some flats and one of the ground floor flats reckoned we should clean off the water that ran down on to her windows from the flat above.

Now, if she had a window cleaner or did them herslf I would say yes but the fact that her windows were minging made me ask her what she would do if it rained. She said that that was her business and she was fed up with us making her dirty windows wet. I offered to get rid of the water but leave the dirt in place but she thought I was being funny.

Can't think why ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

dazmond

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 07:18:08 pm »
i converted a block of flats to wfp about 6 months ago and i knocked on the 4 ground floor flats i dont clean and told them water would drip on their windows.all were ok about it as long as i quickly blade the water off.all 4 have minging windows so blading just smears them!some people are really not bothered about clean windows are they? ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Pure Glass

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 08:16:15 pm »
What a polite man - "poop" !!??