Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Carpet Dawg

Re: cfr pro 500
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 11:58:18 pm »
I was in two minds between buying the CFR 500 and my AirFlex machine. From the research I done the cfr seem a like a good machine. A few guys on here have one and i'm sure they will be able to give you a better review of the machine.

Tony

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2011, 06:52:13 am »
This is a larger machine than the Eco500.

Don't be put off by the 2 stage vacs in it. The CFR machines when used with the Wonder Wand don't need 3 stage motors to pull out the water. 3 stage motors are only fitted for UK Market due to every other machine over here having them (or 3)

This machine will leave the carpets as dry as any triple motor machine at similar hose runs and the ability to use full pressure nearly all of the time without the worry of over wetting or consumption rate of cleaning solution.

A little extra care and maintenance is required due to the filtration system needing tlc but that will be outweighed massively by the productivity.

The Perfect Heat System (if fitted) is awesome all the way up to 500psi giving you full heat at full flow/pressure unlike other inline systems.

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2011, 06:55:18 am »
It's Simon Collins's company that is selling it so you can buy with confidence.

C A Payne

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2011, 02:57:45 pm »
i've got a CFR Pro 500 P/H (machine only) for sale... only used as a back up to another CFR... only done 80hrs & has a spare mains filter, is in great condition. £1000- regards Charlie. Mob;07976 440670.