Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bad trippy

pressure washer lance
« on: May 11, 2011, 04:24:50 pm »
Can someone tell me where i can buy a lance which will get me up around 18 ft or so?
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

poleman

Re: pressure washer lance
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 04:32:27 pm »
power pole or I heard someone say they converted a SLX to a lance!

steven ainger

simon w

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 04:43:07 pm »
Trippy

If its only a small job, then an easy way to do this without spending on a telescopic pressure washing lance would be to buy some gaffer tape then extend a wfp without brush head or even better an aluminium telescopic unger pole, next tape your regular pressure washing lance to the end of the pole and tape the trigger on to the handle, then hey presto you can pressure wash at height  ;D

But dont forget you'll need to have someone holding the pole and lance before you crack up your machine otherwise you'll have an 18 FT pole dancing down the street  ;)

If you ask Frankie nicely he may do this for you  ;D

I've got a 20 FT unger pole you could borrow if you wanted? and will be working on Baldwin Street all day tomo on an office block if you wanted to pick it up?

Simon

poleman

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 04:46:21 pm »

steven ainger

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 05:05:44 pm »

Pope vader

« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 05:15:18 pm »
is it for a one off job, 

bad trippy

« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2011, 07:54:11 pm »
Trippy

If its only a small job, then an easy way to do this without spending on a telescopic pressure washing lance would be to buy some gaffer tape then extend a wfp without brush head or even better an aluminium telescopic unger pole, next tape your regular pressure washing lance to the end of the pole and tape the trigger on to the handle, then hey presto you can pressure wash at height  ;D

But dont forget you'll need to have someone holding the pole and lance before you crack up your machine otherwise you'll have an 18 FT pole dancing down the street  ;)

If you ask Frankie nicely he may do this for you  ;D

I've got a 20 FT unger pole you could borrow if you wanted? and will be working on Baldwin Street all day tomo on an office block if you wanted to pick it up?

Simon
Thanks for the offer Simon, i do have a spare pole mate, i was just wondering about the lance , as we are getting a fair few soffit facia cleans coming in
www.clearviewbristol.co.uk
Add me on Facebook clear view window cleaning

simon w

« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2011, 07:18:54 pm »

No Probs Trippy A telescopic lance is the best way to go then!  ;)