This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

K.J.M

what price
« on: May 11, 2011, 03:06:52 pm »
Alright guys

I was driving past this place yesterday and noticed that the full business frontage was absolutely manky must be about 6month worth of bird poope on it so I'm going to go in and ask the manager if they want a quote but i don't no what sort of price to give them I'm trad and not long started up and don't have any commercial work as of yet also when your giving me the price you would quote remember I'm in sunny Scotland the prices up here are no where as good as down south from what i gather from the forum

include the glass roof in your price aswel please

cheers kev

CLEANCARE WC

Re: what price
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2011, 04:33:34 pm »
Im not trying to pee on your parade but there might be a reason they are minging. there is a popular pub near me (hungry horse chain) and i noticed 6 months ago there windows were minging went again recently and they were even worse so i thought i would chance my arm....they had been told by head office they are not allowed a windy anymore. I HOPE THIS ISNT THE CASE FOR YOU. all the best. Dan.
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

K.J.M

« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2011, 04:48:32 pm »
Cheers Dan

I looked in to it and they to are part of a chain. Im going to go in tomorrow and find out what the story is

« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2011, 04:49:12 pm »
Don't price yourself down.

It's not all beer and skittles down here, either.

Alex Allen

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2011, 05:02:37 pm »
price has more to do with the window cleaner
than his location

you get crap window cleaners down south as well

K.J.M

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2011, 06:20:49 pm »
Im gonna go in tomorrow any way dont ask dont get i suppose i was thinking 50 quid for the down stairs business frontage and roof