Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SherwoodCleaningSe

Re: Caught Short!
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:48 pm »
carry a bottle in the van

Just don't get it muddled up with your water bottle.

Londoner

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2011, 10:22:05 pm »
carry a bottle in the van

Taxi drivers always carry a bottle.

G Griffin

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2011, 10:23:53 pm »
i have the bladder of a little girl.

That`d be nice with some fava beans and a nice chianti.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2011, 10:28:12 pm »
sorry "crap" link follow the redirection its worth it  ;D maybe someone who knows how to post pics can post it for me ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

dan hughes

« Reply #25 on: May 10, 2011, 10:32:40 pm »
if you can't pee at the kitchen window while smiling at the customer  - yer not much of a window cleaner!!  :'
 ::)

I'm the best!

usually the case once you've done your deed once , next time round you always get the urge 4x as strong. it's a mental learning thing!

ONLY JOKING OF COURSE !

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #26 on: May 10, 2011, 10:39:29 pm »
no your not...ive done it too  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

DaveG

You can't polish a turd

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2011, 07:37:08 am »
A flexible garden trug is what you should carry.

bobby p

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2011, 07:37:31 am »
over the last year iv noticed a really foul stink round the back of this house,put it down to bad drains. it has a sloping roof extension on  the back that always has looked like greasey,slippy tiles,too slippy to walk on . Anyway ,last week i lean my ladder against the extension and go up to use a short pole. guess what the extension  gutters full of !    i guess the old guy in the house has only been tipping his commode out the window onto the sloping roof  :o

G Griffin

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2011, 07:58:42 am »
over the last year iv noticed a really foul stink round the back of this house,put it down to bad drains. it has a sloping roof extension on  the back that always has looked like greasey,slippy tiles,too slippy to walk on . Anyway ,last week i lean my ladder against the extension and go up to use a short pole. guess what the extension  gutters full of !    i guess the old guy in the house has only been tipping his commode out the window onto the sloping roof  :o

Give him a quote for a gutter clean, Bobby.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobby p

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2011, 08:10:01 am »

Give him a quote for a gutter clean, Bobby.
before i realized what is was,i was almost going to swipe it all along the gutter with my rag. jeeezus. thank christ i never walked that roof eh

G Griffin

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2011, 08:13:16 am »
 ;D.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Hinty

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2011, 08:33:31 am »
Had a lad come for an interview - seen him cleaning in the town for years. When I called his ex boss to see if he was reliable etc was told he was a good cleaner, but customers often caught him peeing - which wasnt too bad, but the last straw was a customer returned home, went round the back of his house & found him squatting on the wheelie bin. Apparently she didn't appreciate it.

bobby p

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2011, 03:22:52 pm »
Had a lad come for an interview - seen him cleaning in the town for years. When I called his ex boss to see if he was reliable etc was told he was a good cleaner, but customers often caught him peeing - which wasnt too bad, but the last straw was a customer returned home, went round the back of his house & found him squatting on the wheelie bin. Apparently she didn't appreciate it.
did you take him on ?

Hinty

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2011, 06:13:30 pm »
Yes i did actually.

Read him the riot act before he started - told him it was completely unacceptable, but fitted a portapotti in the back of the van - with it being his job to empty it and clean it.

He worked hard, and was one of the best lads I have had.

H S and Son

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2011, 06:14:21 pm »
I had to lay a cable under one of my custards conifers about 10 years ago.

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2011, 07:03:04 pm »
i never have a customer not close to a mcdonalds.  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2011, 07:06:59 pm »
but the last straw was a customer returned home, went round the back of his house & found him squatting on the wheelie bin.

That won`t do the tds of the water any good.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

bobby p

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2011, 07:08:12 pm »
Yes i did actually.

Read him the riot act before he started - told him it was completely unacceptable, but fitted a portapotti in the back of the van - with it being his job to empty it and clean it.

He worked hard, and was one of the best lads I have had.
thats good to hear ! as my main lad is a big pee"er  and i am only just getting him under control. he now is in charge of a 2 gallon pee bottle  but prefers alleyways .  like your lad,mine works hard .  i may buy a portaloo just like you did.