This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

patwoods

Caught Short!
« on: May 10, 2011, 04:14:39 pm »
Hi guys,
with all the cups of coffee we get offered, have you ever really needed to go & you are 'nearly sure'! they are not in at this house so you eye your spot away from neighbours and then go......who has been caught out or nearly  :o?

CLEANCARE WC

Re: Caught Short!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2011, 04:31:58 pm »
definately been caught once. pretty sure been caught a few more times, but custys to polite to mention their disgust at their ferrel window cleaner! Its not a practice of mine to use custys gardens as a loo, but unfortunately i have the bladder of a little girl. no it wasnt a transplant i was born with it!  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2011, 04:37:40 pm »
a pee's ok just dont be caught
aving a dump ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Klean07

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 04:43:45 pm »
I too have a weak bladder but when I've gotta go I go. Its either somewhere away from preying eyes or at the back of my van with doors open. Just turn hose on to make it look like your not having a pee.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

LWC

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 04:47:54 pm »
Never in someones garden, i dont agree with it, ive had people working with me and caught them and told them not to!

Its wrong sorry, wouldnt be happy if someone did it in my garden especially if theyve got kids.

Wrong.

DaveG

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 04:54:45 pm »
I knew custie was away on holidays, so was having a pee in gully under kitchen window and looked up to see her Mum at the kitchen window  :o :o ??? ???

Turns out her Mum was house sitting...you should of seen me trying to look busy  ;D ;D
You can't polish a turd

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2011, 04:55:20 pm »
Their dogs poo in the garden, why shouldn't you?

A & J Owen Window Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2011, 04:56:33 pm »
got caught out afew times avin a pee in someones hydraenger. and was a few yrs ago mind. winter day cold freezing and needed a poo so situation was i had to get to the house i cleaned and the only way was over next doors roof so over i go roof has a hole in it so me put me foot in aswell. looses me boot in the process. gets stuck in there bog. so climbs over bootless on one foot. needs to go quite urgent thought i could hold it in. asks the lady if i can use the toilet. no probs she sez. does me business and the toilet wont flush. so i flush 6 times nothing still floating it was so i had to leave her with it. did explain though. ;D

patwoods

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 05:04:11 pm »
Never the veg patch then!! ::) ;D

SherwoodCleaningSe

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 05:07:34 pm »
A friend of mine was busting but the customer was in, so instead of asking to use her loo he thinks to himself that he will go when doing the windows above the extension, no problems as it will roll off the tiles and into the gutter.  Anyway when he comes down the ladder the lady is standing by the down pipe of the gutter which flushes out to the patio, which is where his recent deposit now is.

Simon.

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 05:11:29 pm »
 ;D ;D nice one mate lol

scud

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 06:31:59 pm »
  I got caught in a customers garden by the previous customer. She had come home just after I had finished and came looking for me to pay, I stood round the side of the house having a pee when she found me.

She said, "do you want me to pay you now, or when you have finished?"

I finished and took the money, she thought it was funny.

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 06:56:14 pm »
keep em coming mates got me in stiches here. ;D

cozy

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »
A friend of mine was busting but the customer was in, so instead of asking to use her loo he thinks to himself that he will go when doing the windows above the extension, no problems as it will roll off the tiles and into the gutter.  Anyway when he comes down the ladder the lady is standing by the down pipe of the gutter which flushes out to the patio, which is where his recent deposit now is.

Simon.

Classic!!! ;D

combat1

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 07:07:15 pm »
fabric conditioner bottle has a wide neck, portable loo for window cleaners! no jokes about it not being wide enough!

ray l

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2011, 07:50:40 pm »
I agree with the bottle in the back of van, and switch pump on or off when done to make it look legit.

Wasn,t there a clip on youtube a while back when the wc was caught and filmed by neighbour

ray

Neil Gornall

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2011, 08:11:10 pm »
  I got caught in a customers garden by the previous customer. She had come home just after I had finished and came looking for me to pay, I stood round the side of the house having a pee when she found me.

And then there was the swimming pool incident!!!!!    :o  :o  :o  :o
 ;D  ;D

scud

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2011, 09:04:43 pm »

And then there was the swimming pool incident!!!!!    :o  :o  :o  :o
 ;D  ;D

I wasn't caught short - it was purely revenge motivated. ;D

dazmond

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2011, 10:05:31 pm »
i always pee in my customers grids round the back when i need to go unless they have a downstairs toilet.i make sure their not in though most of the time.never been caught in 17 years!! ;D ;D ;D

i would never dream of having a dump in someones garden.very unprofessional IMO. ;D ;D ;D ;D

WHATS THE PROBLEM?MOST CUSTIES HAVE MORE RESPECT FOR THEIR DOGS THAN THEY DO FOR WINDOW CLEANERS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

dazmond

price higher/work harder!

bobplum

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2011, 10:15:54 pm »
carry a bottle in the van