Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jamie Pearson

Car Boot Sale
« on: May 09, 2011, 09:37:07 pm »
I see there is a car boot sale at Wicksteed Park on 18th September.

I might set myself up a little stall of all the unused kit lying in our workshop.

derek west

Re: Car Boot Sale
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 09:44:50 pm »
the day before is the ncca carpet cleaners day out, maybe you set up on the saturday instead?  ;D

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 09:51:04 pm »
A stand at the boot sale will only cost me £15 / £20 though ;)

derek west

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 09:58:45 pm »
ive got my tickets for saturday. see ya there.

clive ware

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2011, 10:04:19 pm »
I didnt know there was a ncca day out. ???

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2011, 10:09:38 pm »
I guess it's a getting to know you day, could be good for the Association for me though it's far too late only thing I'm joining is the assylum.

Shaun

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2011, 10:27:13 pm »
I guess it's a getting to know you day, could be good for the Association for me though it's far too late only thing I'm joining is the assylum.

Shaun

Arkham ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRNYqsMIbg0

derek west

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2011, 10:42:59 pm »
NCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association - Trade
Exciting new event! The all new Carpet Cleaners Carnival... September 17th at Wicksteed Leisure Park in Northamptonshire. Take your family for a fun day out... don't miss it!
9 hours ago ·LikeUnlike · Will Russell likes this.
Derek West do we need tickets or just turn up on the day, and is there an admission fee?
7 hours ago · LikeUnlikeNCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association - Trade Hi Derek, we will be issuing tickets from the NCCA office. Admission to the event will be free of charge, but if you want to actually visit the fairground area there will be a fee; however, this will be heavily discounted. Parking will also be free and if you wish to stay overnight the Park provides excellent camping facilities with recently updated toilet and shower block.
7 hours ago · LikeUnlikeDerek West sounds good, put me down for 4 (maybe 6) tickets, whats the agenda for the day. any talks, demo's, stalls, exhibitors. etc...etc....?
6 hours ago · LikeUnlikeDerek West ps... i did read right when it said that members and none members are allowed?
6 hours ago · LikeUnlikeNCCA - National Carpet Cleaners Association - Trade It's open to both members and non members and there will be exhibitors, demonstrations, maybe some talks, competitions and a scheduled lunch. I have put you + 5 possible guests down onto the list. Keep your eye on Facebook for further details. Have you changed either your address or contact numbers since coming away from the Membership?

Billy Russell

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2011, 08:26:22 am »
Just ordered my ticket!!! Should be a bit of fun!!!! Small theme park there as well, so something for the family! and camping, what more could you ask for!  :)

derek west

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2011, 08:32:23 am »
how bigs your tent billy, all ive got is a dust sheet and some dowling ;D

Billy Russell

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2011, 08:44:00 am »
how bigs your tent billy, all ive got is a dust sheet and some dowling ;D

Don't know derek, depends what i'm thinking of!!!!!!!! :o ;D

derek west

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2011, 10:50:11 am »
well if you think about ironing we'd have room for a circus. ;D

creighton foyle

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2011, 01:39:23 pm »
can'nt see anything on the website, thought that it would have been posted there before facebook.
will it be a bit cold for camping in september ?. 

clinton

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2011, 01:41:55 pm »
Should still be ok in september for the weather..

Still if dereks bringing the larger am sure it will warm things up ;D

Jamie Pearson

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2011, 07:39:16 pm »
I am sure someone can use their truck mount solution hose to rig some under floor heating up.