This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Kingsley

Re: dont put you rubish in it
« Reply #40 on: May 11, 2011, 01:34:57 pm »
I agree the idea seems daft, as did the idea (to old school window cleaners)of using a brush to clean windows years ago, or taking a trolley round.
I have used the Bin system for 6 months and as the forum shows it gets people talking!!!
I see most on this forum enjoy a laugh, and dont  take life too seriously, ....I see some support QPR!!!
Worried about how it looks, fair enough.
We used a 25 litre trolley before and had to keep returning to fill it up, I can get 70L in mine and with the remote it comes with waste little water or time returning to fill up.Use it on The middlebrook retail park, Commercial, and houses no problem.

Lee GLS

« Reply #41 on: May 11, 2011, 02:05:17 pm »
Is it just me or is it a coincidence that 2 new members have registered in 2 days to say how good this new bin trolley is and both live in the area that the bin is being sold?

Lee GLS

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2011, 02:08:55 pm »
Just seen 3 window cleaners using them around my area

steven ainger

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2011, 02:12:38 pm »
just goes to show what the bloke on the right thinks of his  ;D  ;D

clearlyclean

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2011, 06:23:56 pm »
I agree the idea seems daft, as did the idea (to old school window cleaners)of using a brush to clean windows years ago, or taking a trolley round.
I have used the Bin system for 6 months and as the forum shows it gets people talking!!!
I see most on this forum enjoy a laugh, and dont  take life too seriously, ....I see some support QPR!!!
We used a 25 litre trolley before and had to keep returning to fill it up, I can get 70L in mine and with the remote it comes with waste little water or time returning to fill up.Use it on The middlebrook retail park, Commercial, and houses no problem.

Not gonna get no promotions with the Bin laden system,I think I stick to my 25l at the end of the day it is still a wheelie bin  ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #45 on: May 11, 2011, 06:25:18 pm »
He could also make variations.

How about using a supermarket trolley or for a really portable version, use a supermarket shopping basket?

If the window cleaner is doing an OAP's house then he could use a granny shopping trolley.

This bloke is onto a really good idea.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #46 on: May 11, 2011, 06:34:11 pm »

as craig isnt here i will post in his behalf...

pay up for your promos or p off!
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #47 on: May 11, 2011, 06:35:26 pm »
Is it just me or is it a coincidence that 2 new members have registered in 2 days to say how good this new bin trolley is and both live in the area that the bin is being sold?
LOL,.. a bit obvious isn't it!  ::)

Personally I'd rather go back to ladders than use one of those,...

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #48 on: May 11, 2011, 06:37:03 pm »
Just seen 3 window cleaners using them around my area

where are the trip hazard cones? 

Kingsley

« Reply #49 on: May 11, 2011, 06:38:53 pm »
Just seen 3 window cleaners using them around my area .....great line Lee.....after looking at the picture how long have you been living in a caravan????
Cant get snobby about moving water in a bin when you live in a caravan mate!!!!
Still laughing

But your conspiracy theories are right, your little grey cell was spot on...our leader Dusty BIN, asked me personally to join this forum for 1 day only to spread the word to the civilised world......and then...... Essex.

you have more posts than Postman Pat, but Dusty Bin has told me to return to the fold....So farewell Forum, and until Bins take over the world... Its been fun....It truly has BIN!!!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #50 on: May 11, 2011, 06:43:57 pm »
Just seen 3 window cleaners using them around my area .....great line Lee.....after looking at the picture how long have you been living in a caravan????
Still laughing

But your conspiracy theories are right, your little grey cell was spot on...our leader Dusty BIN, asked me personally to join this forum for 1 day only to spread the word to the civilised world......and then...... Essex.

you have more posts than Postman Pat, but Dusty Bin has told me to return to the fold....So farewell Forum, and until Bins take over the world... Its been fun....It truly has BIN!!!

i rate you now come back  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #51 on: May 11, 2011, 07:22:52 pm »
Cant get snobby about moving water in a bin when you live in a caravan mate!!!!
Still laughing

Yeh, don't go.  Change yer name to Dusty Bin and stick around.  We like you.  ;D

Handyman Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2011, 08:42:54 pm »
all jokes aside but if that bin is full of water plus all the bits and bobs wont that bin be weighing close to 100KG , being fit it could be pulled about although uphill would be tricky, wont there be issues with the H+S people.

as for the bloke who says he bought one, do you have it sign written?  ::)
Stephen C Brophy

dazmond

« Reply #53 on: May 12, 2011, 07:25:18 am »
grover wants his home back!give him back the bin!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!