This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

Re: dont put you rubish in it
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2011, 10:07:23 pm »
You probably will, but I won't be buying again.  ;)

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2011, 10:51:05 pm »
Whats the chinese crop sprayers??

Tom White

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2011, 10:54:31 pm »
You probably will, but I won't be buying again.  ;)

I doubt you're the only one!

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2011, 11:32:07 pm »
I reckon you'll both get a key ring for defensive loyalty, and lack of understanding banter and taking thing very seriously.

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2011, 11:39:31 pm »
They can get some tk pants too with their key rings and fridge magnets!

G Griffin

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2011, 11:48:18 pm »
Dont know about you guys, but when our wheelie bin is full, its a pain to move. Imagine one of them with 60L of water in.... errrrm ..... no thanks.

I agree. I wouldn`t like to be bin laden.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2011, 11:58:33 pm »
I'll send some glue to stick the magnets on with.

P @ F

« Reply #27 on: May 10, 2011, 12:34:42 am »
Hey , i got a special there too Craig , buy 2 tubes of sticky wickes glue and i will throw in a nasty lookin chrome plated henry hoover , with i might add , a year warranty for heavy commercial use .

Told you i would be back , i made peace , you had another swipe ........ ;D ;D ;D ;D

P @ F SUPPLIES LTD
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2011, 07:48:17 am »
Where can I purchase, I need that wickes glue. The beauty is my gen2 mini, do have a commercial warranty and are priced well/work well. I realise I cannot compete with your fine product from lidl.

Do you buy their quality food too?

P @ F

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2011, 09:12:53 am »
No mate , avid Aldi shopper for the fodder , if i have a good week in the shed then i push the boat out and treat the family to Tesco blue stripe !

Rich  ;)
I'm so lazy I'm getting tired of it !

Chrissie Mull

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2011, 09:16:43 pm »
Hi all, my husband is a window cleaner, and he bought a trolley system and it was useless, forever filling it up with a 25 litre barrel, and the amount of times it broke down was unreal, and it cost him a fortune.  So he decided to give this one a go!!  It's turned out to be a really reliable system, it's not heavy, cos it's not a standard wheelie bin size, it's more compact.  Plus he can take the charger thing out so I'm not stuck with a big trolley system charging overnight in my kitchen anymore!!  I would say don't knock it till you've tried it!!

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #31 on: May 10, 2011, 09:21:25 pm »
Hi all, my husband is a window cleaner, and he bought a trolley system and it was useless, forever filling it up with a 25 litre barrel, and the amount of times it broke down was unreal, and it cost him a fortune.  So he decided to give this one a go!!  It's turned out to be a really reliable system, it's not heavy, cos it's not a standard wheelie bin size, it's more compact.  Plus he can take the charger thing out so I'm not stuck with a big trolley system charging overnight in my kitchen anymore!!  I would say don't knock it till you've tried it!!

look out another triffid!  this has to be one of you guys pmsl  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Lee GLS

« Reply #32 on: May 10, 2011, 09:41:47 pm »

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Is it april the 1st

No, ive checked, it not.

This has still gotta be a windup or your husband make the monstrosity.

Chrissie Mull

« Reply #33 on: May 10, 2011, 09:43:45 pm »
What's a triffid?  It's not a wind-up,  i don't see what your big issue is x

Dave Willis

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2011, 09:46:24 pm »
 ;D oh dear  ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2011, 09:47:08 pm »
What's a triffid?  It's not a wind-up,  i don't see what your big issue is x
[/

yeeeeehaaaa we got a live one  ;D

G Griffin

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2011, 09:57:07 pm »

It's turned out to be a really reliable system, it's not heavy, cos it's not a standard wheelie bin size, it's more compact.

I`ll try again-

Hi Chrissie,
Does your husband not feel laden with the weight of the system, then?
You know, Bin Laden.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Chrissie Mull

« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2011, 10:19:27 pm »
Hi G Griffin,

Hee hee, that's my kind of joke, I actually understood it too, which is impressive for me!! 

(just to point out, it's not heavy at all, I think people are imagining a proper big wheelie bin, but it's not like that.  Anyway, I think I've done my bit for the forum, my husband likes his Puraclean system, and he's tried other ones (you know, the barrel on a battery on a sack truck) so I just wanted to share our experience, that's all)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #38 on: May 10, 2011, 10:31:26 pm »
Hi G Griffin,

Hee hee, that's my kind of joke, I actually understood it too, which is impressive for me!! 

(just to point out, it's not heavy at all, I think people are imagining a proper big wheelie bin, but it's not like that.  Anyway, I think I've done my bit for the forum, my husband likes his Puraclean system, and he's tried other ones (you know, the barrel on a battery on a sack truck) so I just wanted to share our experience, that's all)

dou you go the whole hog and wear womans clothing whilst pretending to be a woman? or do you not bother for the internet?

clearlyclean

« Reply #39 on: May 10, 2011, 10:39:08 pm »
Hi G Griffin,

How do you get it about,remind me of that guy off sesame street.