This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ronnie paton

Re: just got two tickets for chamipons league final!!!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 11:51:04 pm »
lets hope we make it four and we will be taking over has leaders of the english league 1/prem  :) winners

Ste M

« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 11:53:13 pm »
got to say, if Arsenal win tomorrow your in for a hell of a finish to the season as you still have to play chelsea. i think Arsenal have lost it though, well Arsene definatly has ;D ;D ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 11:54:46 pm »
i believe we will win tomorrow and draw against chelsea and that will be that

so ste you dont want the ticket then?

Ste M

« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 11:59:55 pm »
no, ive been to old trafford twice, once for the semi against chelsea and we won and the other was man utd v wigan, my mate has two season tickets and his mate had gone on his jols so i went and then we went on the p1ss, got a bit of stick for my accent but in the end people just left me alone haha, i gave as good as i got and i think they appreciated me in the end as i actually enjoyed the game. i alos did this a few years ago as i took my best mates younger sister to her first ever everton game.

Im well passed all the bitterness crap thats invovled in an around football, got more important things to worry or care about. i used to go to every home game and most away games, ive been to every final that was at cardiff and also some away games in europe, as i say though im not bothered much any more, ive got two kids and their my life now  ;D

ronnie paton

« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2011, 12:02:07 am »
good on you ste i now what you mean i got two season tickets and hardly go cause work and family commitments