Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

windiewasher

cv through the post yesterday. New
« on: April 29, 2011, 02:59:57 pm »
Might give him a try as a canvasser.also leaflet distributor.
Has anybody else taken anyone on this way? Has it worked  out ok?
Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.

Richard BF

Re: cv through the post yesterday.
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2011, 09:55:14 pm »
Posts like this are completely irrelevant Kev.

Saying you have  or are doing canvassing and dont employ a canvasser) is having no adverse effect on myself nor othwer members...

But erm....

Ive got two cars full of canvassers hitting the grimsby, Clee ,Holton Le Clay ,Healing , Scaffa ,Nunny to name a few , interviewing another person friday and taking on a permenant leaflet distributor.....

So it may be worth considering petty threads like this ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rosskesava

« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 11:30:17 pm »
Threads like this are just a total waste of space.

1  I don't have a clue what it's about

2  What the heck is the reply about.

3  If you 2 know each other, fine but I don't want to know your 'in jokes' between each other.

4  Lines of smiley faces, to me at least, denote someone mentally thick.

5  To me it reads like some type of macho thing about who is the better gladiator in the window cleaning arena.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Tom White

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 11:36:04 pm »

4  Lines of smiley faces, to me at least, denote someone mentally thick.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

H S and Son

« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 11:37:37 pm »
I think you're meant to say 'Have you?' in a tone of wonder and amazement. Then draw the conclusion that if this goes any further shortly the opening poster is going to start informing us when he farts, what colour his bed sheets are, how many sugars his nan has in her tea and how many times he used to listen to his mum and dad having it off in the room next door after his dad had had one too many Courage Light Ales.

Are peoples lives so insignificant that this is something of such import the whole world wide web has to be kept up to speed with ?

;)

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2011, 05:53:14 am »
mostly......

yes

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

windiewasher

Re: cv through the post yesterday. New
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2011, 06:59:01 am »
Was wondering if any window cleaner has done the same?
Posts like this are completely irrelevant Kev.

Saying you have  or are doing canvassing and dont employ a canvasser) is having no adverse effect on myself nor othwer members...

But erm....

Ive got two cars full of canvassers hitting the grimsby, Clee ,Holton Le Clay ,Healing , Scaffa ,Nunny to name a few , interviewing another person friday and taking on a permenant leaflet distributor.....

So it may be worth considering petty threads like this ?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Takings off all first cleans till march 7th 2014
October  total=  cleaned  extra per month
November = cleaned extra per month
Total £  so far.