This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

What is the hourly rate for a domestic cleaners?
« on: April 28, 2011, 09:49:32 pm »
Toilets
Kitchens
Hoovering
That kind of thing

Helen

Re: What is the hourly rate for a domestic cleaners?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 10:24:15 pm »
Toilets
Kitchens
Hoovering
That kind of thing
Differs quite alot from actual domestic general cleaning to contact office cleaning.
Have a look on job centre plus and see what is being paid in your area on  there

NJWindowCleaning

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 10:31:14 pm »
If your employed by someone then just the minimium wage, but if you are starting up general cleaner as some charge from £10.00 to £20.00 per hour.  :) :)

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 10:47:20 pm »
If you post in the general cleaning section you will probably get more response.

mci services

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 11:47:20 pm »
he is just bored ignore him ;D he likes to ask daft questions from time to time ;)

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2011, 05:46:43 am »
he is just bored ignore him ;D he likes to ask daft questions from time to time ;)
Yes, I do, but this wasn't one of them!

I met a dom. cleaner yesterday who gets £8, and I thought that was a bit low, but couldn't advise what the rate, as such, should be.

Anyway, not exactly w/c, but dom. cleaners do clean the insides you know.

Helen

« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2011, 07:22:50 am »
what work is this cleaner doing? Are they employed by a business? If only domestic houses and employed by someone, then around here that is about the going rate. If office cleaning, around here can be anything from meets min wage to £9.00 per hour (supervisor)

mci services

« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2011, 08:00:41 am »
my mrs has done it for years commercial and domestic, she gets £6 per hour and the company charges £12 currently.

she has always got pretty close to minimum wage apart from when she was a supervisor on commercial and even then it wasn't much higher.

bobby p

« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2011, 10:24:17 am »
my mrs has done it for years commercial and domestic, she gets £6 per hour and the company charges £12 currently.

she has always got pretty close to minimum wage apart from when she was a supervisor on commercial and even then it wasn't much higher.
suprized you dont advertize her as a service  on your website. then again if she fell sick  ,YOU would be forced to get out and do it !

mci services

« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2011, 11:07:14 am »

suprized you dont advertize her as a service  on your website. then again if she fell sick  ,YOU would be forced to get out and do it !

been at her for years to go self employed or employed by me, but she likes a guaranteed income ???