This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dudek

Insurance has doubled. Plus some
« on: April 28, 2011, 02:08:40 pm »
Hi guys,

I have my insurance with a plan and last year in may paid £633.75. This year I have just had my renewal notice for £1285.34. This is over double, not happy!

The company I am insured with is equity redstar.
They have offered me an alternative with royal and sun alliance which is £1097.57 (Still very steep)
In fairness my system has always been insured (Not poles)

Any suggestions where I can get more reasonable prices and insuring the system in the back of my van.

Cheers guys.

Panorama

Re: Insurance has doubled. Plus some
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 02:34:04 pm »
Try GT insurance very good price I got qouted £320 , £120 cheaper than Alexander Swan

Helen

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2011, 02:45:00 pm »
simply business and if you ask you can have treatment risk aswell :)

Lee GLS

« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2011, 03:21:01 pm »
Is that with the van classed as being modified with a tank bolted to the chassis?

George P

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2011, 03:53:06 pm »
try stephen ayre at G.T.Insurance, he is very helpful, his  number is 0115 9394747, we have started going to him now as helpful and competetive, all our insurances are with steve. hope that helps,
george

windowcleaninginessex.co.uk

« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2011, 04:43:09 pm »
I have been with A-Plan for 3 years now, when i did have an accident they were great, got full value for my van as it was a write off and courtesy van straight away.

A-Plan can now provide a guaranteed courtesy van fitted with a water-fed pole system for up to 21 days in the event of a fault claim and your van is off road or not driveable  including repairs, or is stolen and not recovered The courtesy van is delivered to you with a full tank of fuel within 48 hours meaning you can carry on with your work with no down time.

Also the legal cover that A-plan provides will give you a courtesy van fitted with a water-fed pole system in the event of a non fault claim (i.e hit in the rear) for as long as it takes for your claim to be settled by the insurance company. Again this van will be delivered to you.

Brilliant cover and peace of mind.

- I have just renewed my insurance with them, worth speaking to the Manager, Chris Stone ( he will give you the best deal ) on 01993 841841. Just mention my name Darren Charman and I am sure he will give you a good deal.

Thanks
Darren
---THE BEST YOU CAN GET---
www.windowcleaninginessex.co.uk