This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

LWC

Re: slap dash
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2011, 06:44:55 am »
What do you spend that £4 on?

ronnie paton

« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2011, 08:35:41 am »
well that s how my employees see it has a"magic " wand, like has said there is a process to follow you cant just quickly scrub and rinse and expect them to be right.

i often check other windys work.....iknow very sad....... but i always wonder how these companies are still trading???

Klean07

« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2011, 08:41:12 am »
Its like any other business theres good and bad ones. Some of my new ones asked me not to use wfp bcus last wc made a right mess etc. I told them he was probs a novice then did them wfp myself and got no complaints. Happy days.
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

groundhog

« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2011, 01:02:42 pm »
Ive been accused of being slap dash because I am so quick, but my results are perfect!!!  8)

christopher b

« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2011, 04:15:32 pm »
did a new custy yesterday, she had trad then wfp.
turned up and she said they had been done 3 week prior "OK"
she watched me as the muck rolled off, she was well shocked her comment was I thought he was doing them quick.
today I saw her old windy, out with the pole and he did a full front in the time it took me to change channel on the radio, 'splosh it and scarper' was not the word for it.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2011, 04:21:47 pm »
was it a trafic you saw
in oswestry matt ;)

haha, oh no it wasnt you was it, lol

Take it back, he was doing a lovely job, best ive ever seen.  :P  ;D

iv a vivaro   ;D ;D ;D
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Paul Coleman

« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2011, 07:28:07 am »
Its like any other business theres good and bad ones. Some of my new ones asked me not to use wfp bcus last wc made a right mess etc. I told them he was probs a novice then did them wfp myself and got no complaints. Happy days.

Makes me laugh when they say that.
If the previous guy used a squeegee and messed it up, would they ask you to use chamois leather?  Of course not.

Londoner

« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2011, 08:21:21 am »
When I had my taxi I used to see a lot of WCs around and it was great because I could pull up nearby and watch them and they would just ignore me. I watched a lot of people using WFPs and I saw some real rubbish work being done. Mostly by company vans on commercial jobs.

gordonswindows

« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2011, 08:13:06 pm »
Must be hard working a taxi sitting watching others Vince

In fact I was driving an ambulance and stopped to watch this taxi driver who just sat there..........watching a window cleaner...............
Don't Give Up
@askforthemoney