Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave66

Re: working royal wedding day?
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2011, 06:15:16 pm »
10-5 today  ;) back tue's
plenty of cream...plenty of sugar!

Paul Coleman

« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2011, 06:22:38 pm »
When Chas & Di got married, my friends and I went fishing with loads of lager and homegrown. Never saw a second of the wedding and it didn't harm me. With this one I will taqke my wife and my youngest on a long country walk and get back for a bbq after it's all finished. I'm sorry, but I have no interest in thr royals at all.

I did better than that for Chas and Di's one.  I was sitting (lounging) in an Amsterdam milk bar, doing what people do in milk bars, when another long haired hippy switched on the TV set in there.  I vaguely remember a bit of some wedding or another before going back to sleep.
I did do some work today.  Not a great deal really but that's because I didn't fancy it rather than because it was a public holiday.  The second job I went to the woman mentioned that she was a royalist.  I wondered what was coming next but she said how delighted she was that I had turned up to clean her windows as she was throwing a BBQ later on.  So after breathing a sigh of relief I carried on cleaning  :)

dazmond

« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2011, 06:26:53 pm »
9am-1-30pm.had enough by then.foot started aching!not healed properly yet!

cleaned a few commercial and bigger houses.the streets were deserted!! ;D ;D ;D

ive got some converted barns,a narrowboat clubhouse,a few large houses and a childrens home to clean tommorrow then im gonna leave it til tuesday as ill be picking up girlfriend from airport on monday about 11am.shes in new york and im stuck here in salford!! :( :(
price higher/work harder!

cozy

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2011, 06:28:34 pm »
A narrow boat Daz? How long does that take?

dazmond

« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2011, 06:57:42 pm »
cozy its a clubhouse for narrowboat owners.they have a yard where they paint and do their boats up.right on the canal in a leafy part of cheshire.the clubhouse is for parties and wife swapping i think?!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

tacky

« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2011, 10:16:12 pm »
could u e mail me the number .please .is it one of them parties u throw your your pulex rubbers in .

wezzy32

« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2011, 10:27:10 pm »
worked 2day 8 till 12.30 and picked up 5 new custy  ;D
keep on smiling

EWCServices

« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2011, 10:29:29 pm »
A lot of my work is in a village in West Lothian and i think in this particular village id have been lynched if i had been out working there today lol,everyone supports rangers and it is probably one of the most royalist supporting places in the Uk.
Gutter Cleaner-Repair-Replacement-Conservatory Cleaner-Tenement Gutter Cleaner-Window Cleaner-Silar Panel Cleaning

mci services

« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2011, 10:35:14 pm »
A lot of my work is in a village in West Lothian and i think in this particular village id have been lynched if i had been out working there today lol,everyone supports rangers and it is probably one of the most royalist supporting places in the Uk.

yep avoided these areas today ;D wisnae broxburn was it

Darranvps

« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2011, 06:36:46 am »
Cleaned a new 4 million pound mansion in the morning, finished by 12, sent lad off to clean a bank in Dartmouth - only 250 miles away!

Johnny B

« Reply #50 on: April 30, 2011, 05:11:13 pm »
I worked as planned yesterday.

Where I live and work (Medway Towns in Kent) I didn't see a single street party yesterday, but saw a total of 4 flags. They were all attached to the same car, a classic Mini.  ;D

John
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.